Crazy Suggestions Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheel of Time and Witcher Factions? The Witcher models are all open for people to put into other games and Wheel of Time is almost ancient by fantasy standards and has the chance to include something people won't have heard of.

INVASION OF FULL INVASION 
I think this would be easily implemented hopefully cause I would love to see this in game ive thought this out extensively so this is my CRAZY SUGGESTION
it would be a tribute to the players of full invasion and those  who contributed in game and in my experience the best generals or(youtubers ) that played this game since ive played this for going on more than a year now
possible bosses that could be bosses (not necessarily in this order)though it would need no models since everything is already in the game. Haven't decided if it would be a  of defender factions  or just invader factions whatevers easier obviously
AdmiralSexy
bodyguard would be fi2 ptsd victims which I would say would be a bunch of naked dudes with bows or peasants                                                    REASON  Ok I know I'm suggesting it yeah but people know who I am in game (several of which would love to kill me in game) but that's a different story for a different time I feel like im a notable figure in game but if its not put in game im fine with it
  TormundTheGiantSlayer
bodyguards would be cavalry as well possibly somekind of light cav whatever is easiest to implement obviously.  A notable General of Full invasion fought many battles(and won against over half the factions before Tak was let loose upon the world) and commanded his troops was a light cavalry user so light cavalry
                                                                                                                                                                        ConsulUsuno
bodyguards would be counterclockwise riders heavy cavalry boss since he tends to use heavy cavalry  Reason for Adding first person to expand the idea of sheildwalling to flanking (for the rambos who like to fight ) and cleanup crew for cavalry for those bots that tended to get stuck on brytenwalda also cocreated a public steam group that's sole purpose is to organize the mob of the public players of full invasion (mostly the FI2Offical Server) into a semi organized group(not clan) by initating whatevers is needed to seem be organized (sheildwalling focusing archers on a target helping noobs become aquainted with polls anything to help the public cause in general) and just have fun in general though he's too humble to admit he did it
Surrealbeliefs
bodyguards surreals legion romans preferably  reason added several times hes livestreamed full invasion and brought me to this mod (Which I have to say is one of the greatest mods ive ever played in the history of mods ) also brought some of the few times ive seen 200 people play in one server.
AdorablePrincessFoxie
bodyguards either the boxies or wolfpackers or the bodyguards of joan of arc (if I rembered the names id put them here) REASON purple armour in empire faction I recall her saying something about it being hers either way shes a notable admin of wolf pack back when I played people knew her
        tokeshen
repeated youtuber of full invasion bodyguard not_tokeshens empire people?  he doesn't really have a favorite weapon or class type from his videos anyway so anything would work possible some kind of heavy infantry
  usnavy the dev of full invasion
obvious reasons I don't really see him play much since hes going to help add it if its added ask him or yourself if navy's reading this
  the janitor of full invasionlv1 5 and10
this guy has to clean up all the bodies that you've murdered and hes angry possible body guards taks a bunch of nerfed taks
SIWI THE MAP
reason theirs a map in game named siwi named after a actual player bodyguards the broken mappers
arthurpendragon the mapper
bodyguard MORE MAPS YES
kingzeroxfighter?
sorry for possibly butchering the name
  these are the people I strongly feel should be a boss (if this was to be added) now for possible troops names and small description of what they would be all based on the types of people Ive met in full invasion
full invaders normal the people who are average and not notable (peasants)  the pvp polers (pikeman) the new or unlearned of full invasion who pvp poll the role players (crusaders of sometype) lotr fanatics (troll maybe or orc) anti_gunners (gun person of sometype) the people who absoultly despise guns shield wallers (roman?) ptdsd victims(bowmen) boxies (bunch of swordsmen) euro pee'uns (infantry) north Murica'ns(infantry)  counterclockwise riders, (heavy cav) full invader vetrans (better version of full invaders) full invaders for lyfe(heavy infantry twohanders) napelonic clansmen(clansmen from napoleanonic dlc) clansmen (barbarian type people) ramboers (people who run into battle without thinking and think they can win against 200 guys alone so possible first wave) wolf packers
Id say even hold a poll possibly for people who should be in the boss list maybe since I know I don't have the required number of bosses to get to 63 waves
More people for consideration to add
Mr_popo_The_Two_hander played just as long as I have and also is a notable figure in the. Ingame community though does not always have a positive contribution he does have a contribution hed probably be a star wars type
two hander dude with stormtroopers
trotstwats never really watched you play so samething as navy
beserk skilled I mean incredibly skilled fighter never gets anything below the 100 ranges by wave20 though he and I may not see eye to eye hes so skilled he is by far the best fi2 player at this moment never seen any do as good as he without a legendary I could write a paper on how good this guy is also could write one on his persionality defects but meh he probably say to me stfu but meh

Stumpy depending on how that thing goes that hes doing (id rather see it done and fail then to make no effort at all) though ultimately hed deserve recognition for how much effort hed put into it

Foxie's idea list

How about a Heavenly invasion called "Invasion of the 7 Heavens" perhaps? I mean, there's a demonic invasion, so they need something to fight, right? I know it'll probably be hard to find models for it... hell, it might even be impossible, but I have my hopes.
I know it's been said recently, but a Native invasion combined? With, Rhodok, Swadia, Sarranid, Khergit, Vaegir and Nord?
Ooooo, how about a Invasion of Outlaws/Bandits?

Also, I think it'd be super awesome if you could add some "heroes" to the playable Sengoku. Like, Oda Nobuna, Hdeyoshi Kino****a, etc.
And remove some of all the classes for that faction. I know there's many classes that has the same armor and weapons.
Perhaps you could also TRY and add some more Onna bushi (Female samurais) armor? Like, that wave... 15? I think it is. The one with the females.
Some Sengoku Era towns/cities. You could try and ask the makers of the "Gekokujo" mod or just make them yourself.

Oh, and how about a bounch of new admin armors? I think it'd be cool to have some kind of samurai outfit (not armored, just cloth) with two katanas on the back right above the butt in a X kind of form.
While we're on this subject, I'd like to say I think the admins misses some things to spawn. For example bolts, arrows, and just generally more weapons.

A defender/invasion of Alien Vs. Predator? If there's models for it, of course!

An admin option to mute a player so NO ONE can see what that player writes.

An option to give money to other players.

A defender faction or Invasion faction made of Gods from every culture! And the normal units could be for example, some Japanese warriors, some Egypt warriors, Norse warriors etc.

Now moving on to the Legendary Throwing Axes; do so people can refill 'em after they've thrown them and add that "X" (melee) ability.

Some Napoleonic Wars Siege maps. Some Napoleonic Wars barricades would be cool too. Those wooden barrels, wooden fences etc.

An Invasion and or Defender faction of Combined Police Forces, Paramedics and Firefighters from around the world. So, English Police/Paramedics/Firefighters forces, American, Russian, Japanese etc.

An invasion or defender faction of candy, soda, chips etc. Or just food! Mmmmmm, I like food... *drools*

Now, this will be a rather different suggestion and probably very hard to make, but it's simply an idea my crazy head came up with.
A special type of invader that can ONLY be in water, which obviously means they can't get on land. However, I know this will be... well... strange... and it would require water, which would lead to either add water to the already existing maps or you could make maps that are special designed to this kind of invader.

A map of hell and another one of heaven? This as well requires quite a lot of effort.

Lego maps, factions, weapons and armor?
Dammit Foxie! Stop these crazy ideas!

Invasion or defender faction of Businessmen? And the bosses could be different famous men/women. For example, Obama, Gandhi/Ghandi (Can't remember how to spell it) etc.

This will also be an weird, hard and different suggestion, but I'll say it anyway. A defender/invasion of Anime? It's gonna be hard to make or find the models, I know that much, but I think there's quite some people that plays Full Invasion that also likes anime. (Me included :shifty:)

Really doubt this is going to happen... How about an invasion of Animals? With 99.99% of the invaders and bosses being foxes!!!!! I like foxes, too... *drools*

Not sure if this is possible, but an option to duel-wield smallarms weapons? Like, SMG's, pistols, etc.

Invasion of Combined Female Warriors. I think this mod lacks female warriors :ohdear: Though, there aren't that many models.. I am well aware of that, but I think it'd be quite sweet.

Invasion of Bugs. With spiders, ants, flies, etc. Then again, it'll be a hard one to make, and people will probably hate it, but oh well.

Invasion of Flying Animals. Birds, flying fish, flying monkeys, etc. Just kidding, kek

Invasion of Stone Age. So, Cavemen, dinosaurs etc.

A Defender faction called Starship Troopers. However, this might be too alike Warhammer 40k.

If the Assassin's Guild is based off Assassins Creed how about adding templers as well? Not those Crusader templers, but Assassin's Creed templers. Also, civils from the game and heroes? Those heroes could be the main and or important characters. [REMEMBER] this only if the faction is based off Assassin's Creed.

An option to buy yourself back into the game if you have died? I'm not sure if I think this is a good or a bad idea. This obvious won't be cheap.

Invasion of Egyptian/Egypt Warriors. However, this might lead to extreme rasicm.

#Lego maps, factions, weapons and armor?

That would be great!

Pirates, Soldiers
001.jpg

Medieval
001.jpg

Dragon Knights,Bandits
001.jpg

:grin:

Scorpia said:
Millerke said:
#Lego maps, factions, weapons and armor?

That would be great!

Pirates, Soldiers
001.jpg

Medieval
001.jpg

Dragon Knights,Bandits
001.jpg

:grin:
Are you ******** 12?

First of all, i am not 12.
When i was a child, these types were so popular, and what i want to show: uniforms,weapons etc.
So i didn't think about yellow people running around, just the stuff.

And don't be so rude, i thought this topic is for ideas,no?

Rude? We have a suggestion thread and I linked it to you because you appearantly couldnt find it.

We're trying to keep all the suggestions in ONE thread for easier reading.

That is correct, we really want all suggestions to be on here or the Steam group discussion topic appropriate for the suggestions. It makes it much easier to read them all in one place. The reply was not at all rude just a reminder to use the appropriate threads. I read your thread there and post here and I like the idea if we can add a suiting cape and whatnot to the Elves. Carry on gentlemen.

Invasion of Dark-spawn

From the game franchise Dragon age.

The game of Dragon age in the first one (origins) you fight off a invasion of Dark-spawn who threaten the nation.

I think Dark-spawn would be good as its something new & they are actually invaders.

Hello All !

Many thanks for your comitment to this amazing mod. Thumbs up for the dev team !

I wanna suggest you some faction from the Wonderful Heroes of might and magic game series. Indeed there is a total conversion from the creatures of Heroes III for the multiplayer of Mout and Blade Warband.

The mod is nammed "Chronicles of Might and Magic" and huge work has been done !
Its just a bit sad that this mod doesn't has the exposition it deserves.

Naturally, the permission of the authors sould be asked fur using their content.

Links here :

http://www.moddb.com/mods/chronicles-of-might-and-magic

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,256876.0.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHNA-t8GqXo

All the credits goes to the creators.
Among them :
Mat_Berserker
Mr. Bio

Keep up the good stuff !  :lol:

Yes papyyy !

Troop trees that could be merged into others, unspecific names like "Troops", troop trees that have access to too many weapons and armor, sometimes out of their own specialty (knights with bows). That kind of thing. Also, ordering them by infantry/ranged/mounted would be great.

Also, can we please get cowboys? If the 1866 people gave GAB of all people their stuff, I'm sure they'd give it to you guys.

And what's your new steam name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom