Crazy Suggestions Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mogh said:
How about some factions from the older Deluge mod? Man I miss that mod.

Also, western theme, cowboys vrs indians!

Perhaps if The Deluge give us permissions if we don't have enough WFaS themed content

And Cowboys/Indians (Or proper term Native Americans) We don't know yet.

You already have a droid invasion army. So why not a clone defender faction?

Also why was the red samurai helmet removed with the latest patch. I really miss it  :cry:

I always thought an invasion of Greeks would be cool. Then include a bunch of Greek demigods and Heroes as the bosses. Ex: Achilles, Perseus, Ajax, Odysseus, ex.

matmannen said:
You already have a droid invasion army. So why not a clone defender faction?

Also why was the red samurai helmet removed with the latest patch. I really miss it  :cry:

The samurai red war mask was a coding error on our part it will be fixed in the next version i like it alot too :smile:

Clone (Republic) Defender faction is a on hold maybe right now we are not sure and awaiting a reply.

I just started playing this mod yesterday. I have to say I REALLY enjoy it, it brought me back into playing M&B Warband after I got tired of vanilla/Napoleonic Wars. I want to thank the developers and say you guys are doing an awesome job!

I was wondering though if a civil war faction(union/confederate) and/or cowboy/native american faction will ever make it into this game? I really love western history and it would be cool to see those factions thrown in.

robindelang2 said:
Remove blood?
To prevent confusion, by 'remove blood' you meant the removal of blood after healing? Not the removal of blood from the game  :lol:
Just me going OCD on that post, but it is a good suggestion

matmannen said:
WW1 faction as simple as that. Bot as attackers and defenders, with a nice trench map.

I feel like that would be too similar to the WW2 defenders faction, since it'd just be that except without the "automatic" weapons. An attacking WW1 faction would have to be mostly ranged, which is almost always going to be OP

Now I've seen tons of people wanting this in. Game of Thrones stuff

I personally don't care, it'd be cool but y'know. It's just what the people wanted!

Also, For LOTR factions, Dale, and Dwarven factions.

And Hobbits

Men of Dale and the Dwarves will be added in next version v11. Not sure about the height of the characters being possible.

Hobbits? Find us Hobbit stuff not from BiTW and well see, perhaps TLD has something?

I want to be a hobbit too lol.

usnavy30 said:
BLaZze said:
You could add a New faction called "Carthage"
Perhaps Alphadelta's OSP has carthage items. Great idea, man i got alot to do.

Well you did just release the largest mod I've ever seen on M&B

Also. Possibly more enemies for Rome. Also more ranged units for AI, and maybe the ability to hold your shield above your head like in Mount and Gladius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom