Crazy Suggestions Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
king960 said:
I think a good idea would be to add boss health bar above His head, or better in the top Centre of the screen. Albo add witcher fraction and creatures from this amazong game
This isn't a bad idea...I know with Sauron, the only time I defeated him, was in a large server, an admin spawned warhammer gear, and constantly healed. It was like 4 against 600 and then 3 vs Sauron, ended with a 1v1 and we won. But we never knew when it would be over. I have a bad feeling though, it'll have to be with every bot and not just the boss. As I've seen mods with it before.

usnavy30 said:
Interesting idea of healthbars, if only for bosses and toggable would be nice.
Would indeed be better if they were toggable, and possibly only for single bosses (like Sauron), not for all bosses of certain wave.

But yeah, this would be really useful feature.

SnowGirl Foxie said:
It'd be great with just generally more female models, IF IT IS possible.  :smile:
Why? It would be even more un-realistic. The only "female" people that fought, were a few Greek and Western Europe tribes. Maybe a few scattered around, but it would be annoying...They belong in the kitchen, not in the fields of total chaos.

I've been finding that the Yuri Bow is actually pretty bad at range, you need to aim pretty high to kill someone. Usually all bows are near enough the same, but the Yuri just seems a bit too under powered in that sense.

SnowGirl Foxie said:
Troll alert. I hope for your own good you're kidding. Otherwise you should probably go back to school?
Of course I'm joking. Who is serious about women being in the kitchen :lol:

There should be a few more unisex friendly outfits, I hate seeing women, or in many cases, boys with girl characters, wear weak armour because it fits them, but many of he in game girls tend to never swear helmets. Which means they get headshot rekt. More armour that fits them.

Scorpia said:
SnowGirl Foxie said:
Troll alert. I hope for your own good you're kidding. Otherwise you should probably go back to school?

There should be a few more unisex friendly outfits, I hate seeing women, or in many cases, boys with girl characters, wear weak armour because it fits them, but many of he in game girls tend to never swear helmets. Which means they get headshot rekt. More armour that fits them.
I personally dislike the too-skinny armors that sometimes happen on female framing of meshes. Like the stormtrooper one  :shock:

usnavy30 said:
Scorpia said:
SnowGirl Foxie said:

I personally dislike the too-skinny armors that sometimes happen on female framing of meshes. Like the stormtrooper one  :shock:
Don't you mean the Sniper class from Starwars Navy?

I was in game of cowboys vs inavasion of empire and some people were discussing  how to make the faction beter I thought I jot down some of those idea's here for you to see
- cowboys and colinist to form a murica faction.
in this murica faction obama might be a playable character
-maybe even george wasigton and ithey would be heros
- italin mafia  using a smg maybe from the modern faction
-Colonists would use their muskets probably be cheapest troop
-cowboys should have cav of some sort since there you know cowboys couldnt corral their cows without their horses or a herding dog
3 making parts of this faction more specilizedlets say he italian mob has better armour and malee than the plymouth colinist  who  more cheaper than let's say George Washington but would be better armored and better reload speed than a regular colinist
-as the cowboys and therr cav woucould be called cattle herders or something
- then george washigtons weapon couldbe a muricia gun or a American flag or

Finally got around to making this readable XD

Hm...maybe some game of thrones theamed invasions, or I always thought it would be fun to fight invasion of Gondor, or Rohan :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom