Crazy Suggestions Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Idea

Knight
Maybe you have ideas for a new faction, or invader? Then this thread is for you! Any suggestions for future stuff goes here, no matter how ridiculous or impossible it sounds. Go crazy  :mrgreen:

Jedi defenders (to battle droids) with lightsabers of all colors and force push (invisible throwing object) or whatevs. Invading Sith or just put sith bosses with the droids.

bloodmerc said:
Jedi defenders (to battle droids) with lightsabers of all colors and force push (invisible throwing object) or whatevs. Invading Sith or just put sith bosses with the droids.

I don't think that they are allowed to have a sub-board if they include those. :wink:

I would love to see an invasion of Gold Bears.. :wink:

images

gokiller said:
bloodmerc said:

I don't think that they are allowed to have a sub-board if they include those. :wink:

If that's the case, then I would think the SW-themed battle droids would also qualify as exclusionary.

EDIT: Ah, and so that I add a suggestion, I would recommend creating some kind of code of conduct topic geared toward players who tend to not consider others (e.g. don't utilize an exploit to try to kill 30 enemies when you're the last one left, don't walk on beds people are using to heal, etc.).

Sorry if this is kind of too long to be in "Crazy" suggestions, but I'd really like to see this be made!

I thought of a really good defender faction: The Pigmask Empire.

You might know these from the title Mother 3 or Earthbound. Or even Garry's Mod Ultimate Chimera Hunt.

These guys I found really good and I would find it a really good idea if you made it a defender faction, full with their uniforms. The highest rank uniform (The Colonel uniform) would cost the highest, and the Enlist uniform would be the cheapest.

I thought their weapons could be swords (Two handed and 1 handed). And some form of rifles, muskets or just bows and arrows to balance out the aspect that there would be both ranged and close-quarter weapons

The armor could be their original uniforms and, starting from the Enlist up to Colonel, the armors would each have different stats. The higher ranks having higher armor etc.

The classes could vary up to all the Ranks, however, it would cost more money to get a higher rank uniform than what you already have. To add to the aspect that they are indeed ranks. And vary in the weapons each rank has. For example, Majors and Colonels could have bows/muskets/rifles, while the lower ranks only have melee weapons and (Possibly) Low quality ranged bows.

The weapon powers should too vary to signify rank and power in each of the classes.

If you could actually make this, I, and my good friend, would be ever so greatful as we love these Pigmasks so much. So, just try thinking about it. If it's possible to model the armor and helmets.

If you have no idea who they are, try googling in images. You'll find pictures of their uniforms etc.
I tried to make it as detailed as possible so you have an idea of what would be really good and what we would like.

Invasion of Hitmen, bald dudes with guns wearing suits. How about that?

Invasion of aliens, or defender faction.

One thing I did also is that the guns/weapons stats are rarely different.

King Ragnarok said:
Invasion of Hitmen, bald dudes with guns wearing suits. How about that?

Invasion of aliens, or defender faction.

One thing I did also is that the guns/weapons stats are rarely different.

Hitmen are kinda already in by the Spec Ops Faction as a businessman in a grey uniform and you can pick alot of gun variety,
Aliens maybe later down the line.
Any stats of any items can be easily changed if by popular demand.

Windbusche said:
WH40K Faction

/thread

THIS. I was just about to post this. Imperium defender faction w/ Space Marine and Imperial Guard troop types, with all sorts of chainswords, power weapons, and such as melee, and boltguns and lasguns as ranged. Ideal attacking factions would be Tyranids and Orks, as they're mainly melee horde factions. Just import some DoW models and you're all set (unless that violates copyrights)

How about some factions from the older Deluge mod? Man I miss that mod.

Also, western theme, cowboys vrs indians!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom