[Disbanded] Clann Uí hUiginn

Users who are viewing this thread

I've been thinking for awhile and I've come to the conclusion of semi-disbandment for Clann Uí hUiginn.

Oh, Áed - what do you mean by "Semi-disbandment"?
Well, Jimmy. I've been thinking, as I've put up above and I thought it'd be time to bring this to a close. The lack of dedication from my Clannmates has somewhat sucked the will to continue to be a leader out of me. Though this is not the end, I shall continue to play Vikingr and I encourage others in my Clan to continue, though they barely play at all anyway.
And by "semi", I'll continue to sign Uí hUiginn up for Historical events and tell people about Shieldwall events if they wish and can bring the numbers.

This is only the end of one chapter, and the beginning of another.

With deepest regrets,

Áéd.

That's sad to hear. The Uí hUiginn were a great addition to Víkingr, as I felt you guys did things properly. I'd hate to see you go even if in practice nothing will change. Have you considered refounding and expanding the clan, finding people outside of your original regimental mates, keeping any folks who are interested in playing regularly and letting the rest join you on special occasions, like Celt does with his 42nd mates, while you recruit like-minded fellows elsewhere?

That's what I was thinking when I feel I want to get around to it.
Problem is it's hard to find people or at least for me anyway. I'll think on it over Christmas.

Forgot to add that we'll still be attending the Historical in hopefully full force.

Dear Áed,

Pearls before swine! I don't think I need to say it, for I have good hope the red hand will rise again – “hello, excuse me, could I say something?” – but good luck.

With kind regards,

Your greatest foe

Ahh bad news for the community. =(
I believe that in next months you will find the needed people to enforce Clann Uí hUiginn and rise more powerful than before.

Druidewijn said:
You've build a great clan, Áed. I hope there will be more life for it in the future. Best of luck!

Thanks and plans are already in motion!

Some members purged and some Norse-Gaels Gaelicised along with a few additional members added.

Vérmundr Ua hUiginn > Éamonn mac Martain
Osgar > Oscara mac Beccáin

Added members;

Faelan mac Domnaill (Karim)
Rónán mac Néill (Arcturus)
Loingsech mac Mongáin (Jimbob Jenkinz)

After some consideration; I've decided to fully disband as I cannot deal with the stresses of maintaining a Clan at the moment.
I'd rather just enjoy the game for now.
I may decide in the future to restart the Clan, but that'll be depending on several factors. It was fun while it lasted, but I'll still be around lads - so don't worry. :smile:

I'll either be playing around on the server as; Áed mac Néill Ua hUiginn or as Þéodríc. Depends what mood am in.
Anyway, have a good one. :3

Edit:

I'd also like to thank the community for the unwavering support I received when I first made the Clan.
We're truly a great and rare community to behold and I'm still glad to be a part of it.

Back
Top Bottom