Probably a dumb question but.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

warrof

Recruit
It's 3 in the morning and I can;t figure out HOW to use the Book.  I checked the guide and the wiki... and any other posts that seemed helpful.  When i open up the Necronomicon menu in the camp menu I apperantly can't read the book.  What do i gotta do so s i can read the book and make minions? 

Any help would be much appreciated.

I'm currently working on a mod which alters that so you can use the book with out pledging allegiance to the blood fountain, I'll release it with out N0ught's permission when it's done. MUHAHAHAHA

I dislike how you seem to be taking reins without consulting Jess about things. And he's not doing anything about it.

First, you make a Wikipedia article about Solid&Shade which he didn't seem too thrilled about. Your reason for it being "N0ught doesn't have enough details"

Second, your posts in the Warband topic seemed unsavory but again disregarded.

Finally, your attempt to make a mod based on this one when you know he doesn't even let people borrow his shovels, let alone any ideas.

In short, you're frustrating Kabogh.

Hey look, it's lady N0ught again!

Gotta agree with you there, kabogh did get quite annoying. When he created a wiki for the mod, it just got ridiculous. He should've atleast consulted with N0ught for his opinion on the matter.

Mm.

N0ught is generally a good natured person and probably felt the same way without saying something.

Yeah, your King didn't answer his cell so I conjured up my password out of some deep pit of doom.

He told me he mentioned it on the forum somewhere, but he's not mine anymore. I was just peeking about, seeing how things were going.

Wow ****, I thought everyone got the (what I think is) pretty much obvious joke, why would I make a mod? LOL, seems like I failed to point out my true intentions, will I need to make a spoiler next time? lol. Anyway THERE NEVER WAS SUCH A PROJECT FROM ME. So stop whinin'.

As for the wiki thing, I did sent Nought a pm to know his opinion on it, but HE NEVER replied, it was the SECOND TIME he didn't replied to my pm and in consequence  I decided to create the wiki. But, yeah, it's too much work so I'm gonna delete it when I have the time to. Which probably means never because I finally decided to work on something serious for once, I won't be back as often as I used to be and I agree that I may have been frustrating, but no one ever sent me a pm regarding the issue and thus, I never corrected my behaviour.

Anyway, I apologize. I'm sorry for this retarded ****. Next time you see something wrong with me you should best tell me.

Synelor said:

Gotta agree with you there, kabogh did get quite annoying. When he created a wiki for the mod, it just got ridiculous. He should've atleast consulted with N0ught for his opinion on the matter.

With all respect but for me you got annoying too for licking nought's boots. However kabogh wrote the comment and it says all so there is no need to bring on a flame war.

UltimateCommander97 said:
Synelor said:

With all respect but for me you got annoying too for licking nought's boots. However kabogh wrote the comment and it says all so there is no need to bring on a flame war.

Haha what, could you bring any examples or are you just talking out of your ass? What classifies as "licking nought's boots" to you?

You always have to "correct people" when they do something like this, every thing nought finds annoying you always rush and say "yeah he's right, he got pretty annoying" etc. just watch the other topics, better not talk how the forum is your life. Like I said all you do is agree everything with nought, everything and now you are just mocking kabogh for a stupid thing. Your laugh? seems you're the one speaking nonsense, only that they don't come out from your ass, but in your very ****. And admit it, the wiki was a fair work, and you say he got pretty ridicolous, that's why this community isn't going far, one tries to do a good thing, supporting the community and you come here, licking nought's boots and saying it's not the truth. Well the mod isn't really good, just some demonic and stupid bla bla bla blood. Now off to other famous and GOOD mods, where at least people try to build their mod with love for their community and jokes,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom