[TUTORIAL] Custom Knighthood Order

Users who are viewing this thread

habeo123 said:
Noldor Bow, Noldor + Melitine Horseman Arrow and Doom Mace. You can't go wrong. And do it for both Sergeant and Knight for maximum effect.
(Or the other Melitine Arrow, one that strap to the back)
How to unlock melitine arrow and equipment??
I don't see them in my steward inventory...

tatai99 said:
habeo123 said:
Noldor Bow, Noldor + Melitine Horseman Arrow and Doom Mace. You can't go wrong. And do it for both Sergeant and Knight for maximum effect.
Melitine? That should auto-unlock once your knights aquire the right skills to use them.

Sheogorath25 said:
tatai99 said:
habeo123 said:
Melitine? That should auto-unlock once your knights aquire the right skills to use them.

I think there's some problem then.
A lot of things that others are talking about isn't showing up in the inventory that my steward opens.
Like netherworld charger,doom mace,melitine arrows etc.
It would be nice if a moderator could help  :???: :???:

Your CKO needs to meet all prerequisites stat-wise, for better items to show up.

PD 6 for Noldor Composite Bow, Riding 6 for Noldor Spirit Horse, etc...

And some you only unlock by getting the secret from a defeated unique spawn hero.

I know about the right skills and unique spawns stuff.

The problem is regular equipment that doesn't require unique spawn unlocking and which other people are using are not showing in my order inventory.
Posting some screenshots.
The noldor ARROWS aren't available as u can see.

http://imageshack.com/a/img910/5163/2uHAdX.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img907/8405/Hogwzh.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img540/136/FQbOvI.jpg

tatai99 said:

The problem is regular equipment that doesn't require unique spawn unlocking and which other people are using are not showing in my order inventory.

Hm...that is indeed very strange. I hate asking, but at some point, someone will anyway: "Did you mess with the occult"?

If you did, then you'll just have to do without the missing items. Nobody here is willing to decipher what exactly went wrong, if you mess with the code.
At least AFAIK.

zykox said:
tatai99 said:

Hm...that is indeed very strange. I hate asking, but at some point, someone will anyway: "Did you mess with the occult"?

If you did, then you'll just have to do without the missing items. Nobody here is willing to decipher what exactly went wrong, if you mess with the code.
At least AFAIK.

No i didn't.
I didn't change a thing.

I realize that maybe I am asking for too much but can somebody here with a CHKO made send me the link to his/her savegame.

That way I can test whether the problem is with my game or this particular savegame.
It would take too much time to start another new game and establish a CHKO

tatai99 said:
I realize that maybe I am asking for too much but can somebody here with a CHKO made send me the link to his/her savegame.

That way I can test whether the problem is with my game or this particular savegame.

You're in luck...just recently someone asked me for my latest PoP save.

http://rapidgator.net/file/f0b9f0cc9d4f5d3690ba8290a2601097/sg00.sav.html

You won't have much time to test, as I'm at war with the Empire (4k mob coming soon I recon), and my CKO is not trained.

If you cheat yourself victory vs the Empire, you can try whether you can unlock all items for the CKO this time.

zykox said:
tatai99 said:

You're in luck...just recently someone asked me for my latest PoP save.

http://rapidgator.net/file/f0b9f0cc9d4f5d3690ba8290a2601097/sg00.sav.html

You won't have much time to test, as I'm at war with the Empire (4k mob coming soon I recon), and my CKO is not trained.

If you cheat yourself victory vs the Empire, you can try whether you can unlock all items for the CKO this time.

Sorry mate.
I have been playing POP since its mount and blade non warband days but still woefully unacquainted with the forums and its rules.
Will delete that post.
and thanks.
Will let you know how this works out  :grin:

Alright, so it appears you're using PoP v3.611 with Warband v1.167.

PoP v3.611 is not entirely compatible with Warband v1.167 AFAIK, so I think that's where the problem lies with the CKO issues.

Anyone wiser care to comment?

zykox said:

PoP v3.611 is not entirely compatible with Warband v1.167 AFAIK, so I think that's where the problem lies with the CKO issues.

Finally managed to load your save after downgrading to 1.158.
Everything is available on your savegame.
Mine is running on 1.158 without any hiccups but still not getting the full inventory  :sad:
Will continue trying to get around this somehow.
Thanks a lot man,at least I know that there's nothing wrong with the installation and a future character can use all items in his CHKO.

tatai99 said:
zykox said:

Mine is running on 1.158 without any hiccups but still not getting the full inventory  :sad:
Thanks a lot man,at least I know that there's nothing wrong with the installation and a future character can use all items in his CHKO.
Can you try this out, while you still have your problematic save:
Is it even possible to destroy your order's chapterhouse, like with other orders?
Does the order continue to exist if you personally leave it (if possible) and remove all chapters?
Maybe it will re-stock upon re-creation or in other fief?
Can you found another new one if you manage to leave current one, perhaps?

DarkDiamond said:
tatai99 said:
zykox said:

Can you try this out, while you still have your problematic save:
Is it even possible to destroy your order's chapterhouse, like with other orders?
Does the order continue to exist if you personally leave it (if possible) and remove all chapters?
Maybe it will re-stock upon re-creation or in other fief?
Can you found another new one if you manage to leave current one, perhaps?

You can only create one custom order per gameplay.
You can disband it from a particular fief or from all fiefs but that won't erase its existence.
Honestly I think this is a a very weird problem and a lost cause now :sad: :sad:
Nobody here seems to have encountered it either.
Would have started another game but I am really very deep into this one.

Be assured, there´s worse.
I uninstalled a programm called Sierra Utilities three days ago via windows and fell to an age old bug in that programm. It swiped the whole folder above it´s own clean off my HD as wel - 80 GB gonel.
Unfortunately, it was the games folder and with all the NTFS destroyed, windows and the programms itself miss the proper pathways and links into the registry, means despite retrieving all the data and copying it back, those non-steam and non-dos installations won´t work at all.

Imagine my joy?

It isn´t about reinstalling all that stuff, it´s about remembering and acquiring all those mods again I used for various installations.

tatai99 said:
zykox said:

Glad things have worked out for you!

noosers said:
Be assured, there´s worse.
I uninstalled a programm called Sierra Utilities three days ago via windows and fell to an age old bug in that programm. It swiped the whole folder above it´s own clean off my HD as wel - 80 GB gonel.
Unfortunately, it was the games folder and with all the NTFS destroyed, windows and the programms itself miss the proper pathways and links into the registry, means despite retrieving all the data and copying it back, those non-steam and non-dos installations won´t work at all.

Imagine my joy?

It isn´t about reinstalling all that stuff, it´s about remembering and acquiring all those mods again I used for various installations.

Ouch...Sierra Utilities? Good to know...

Just a bug I've found, it might be covered earlier in this thread, I've skimmed it, but I haven't read every post. I had my CKO equipped with dire axes and great gafta's. I decided the throwing weapon was stopping them from getting stuck in, so I took it off them. in the armoury page it says they have dire axes only but when they spawn they spawn with gafta's and nothing else, so they throw it and then sit there. I'm filling all empty slots with melee weapons now just to see what they spawn with, but it was a huge shock to see my army sitting around waiting for me and the companions to finish the enemy off, we normally do that to them.

Edit: Closing out and restarting the game fixed the problem. Not sure what caused it, but no big deal

so after i apply the tweak for the CKO , war between faction last only 1 week or 5 days and my faction( rav) never go war with any war despite they have crush the fredsvian to last two castle..
am i the only one with this issue?
p.s: i tweak the mod alittle with tweakmb is that what casue the problem?

deryoung said:
p.s: i tweak the mod alittle with tweakmb is that what casue the problem?
Quite probably.

[quote author="http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,151074.0.html"]1) Do not alter the codes in any way. PoP 3: WB has been extensively recoded and you will cause many bugs or experience crashes if you combine PoP 3: WB’s codes with tweaks designed for Native, or even tweaks from other mods because so much has changed. Bugs caused by your tweaks to the code are NOT supported.[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom