[TUTORIAL] Custom Knighthood Order

Users who are viewing this thread

Would anyonw share that occult info on how to change armor and skill leveling times

I already at 320 days conquerd ravernstern and still can use my troops.. I already got all the noldor equipment but 100 days or more for 1 piece is just to long

Mrshull said:
Would anyonw share that occult info on how to change armor and skill leveling times

I already at 320 days conquerd ravernstern and still can use my troops.. I already got all the noldor equipment but 100 days or more for 1 piece is just to long

Yea, I am holding off winning the game just so I can actually play with my upgraded Knights. The thing is, using your tough Knighthood order to help you through the toughest combat is most fun, unfortunately, you do not get them up and into working condition until you have completely dominated the map already. Great concept, just needs some tweaking so players can actually make use of them before the game is finished.

Anyone who knows, please PM me how to lower the training and equipment times.

Arcon said:
Yea, I am holding off winning the game just so I can actually play with my upgraded Knights. The thing is, using your tough Knighthood order to help you through the toughest combat is most fun, unfortunately, you do not get them up and into working condition until you have completely dominated the map already. Great concept, just needs some tweaking so players can actually make use of them before the game is finished.

sent

Dusk Voyager said:
Arcon said:

sent

I would very much like to know how to do this also. Thanks :smile:

@ Flingit, Vigidr: Done.

@ Moppy: I've considered that, but even people who don't really want it that badly could feel compelled to peek at them. We have a saying for it whose literal translation is 'to put watermelon peel on the donkey's mind'.

Dusk Voyager said:
@ Flingit, Vigidr: Done.

@ Moppy: I've considered that, but even people who don't really want it that badly could feel compelled to peek at them. We have a saying for it whose literal translation is "to put watermelon peel on the donkey's mind".
Thanks alot :smile:

Hate to jump on the lowering time bandwagon, but could I also be sent the adjustment to do so? Thank you.

Great mod by the way. Finally got me back into warband after being intimidated by Pendor the first time I played.

Vlad the Impaled said:
Hate to jump on the lowering time bandwagon, but could I also be sent the adjustment to do so? Thank you.

Great mod by the way. Finally got me back into warband after being intimidated by Pendor the first time I played.

Me2! I find the fief upgrades already too long, let alone these 100 days for one piece of armour.

In honor of Dusk Voyager, he is now part of my game. Making my latest playthrough of Pendor most enjoyable. The Order of the Aurora thanks you.
33c2g76.jpg

I am the worst occultist meddler ever. Feel free to make fun.  :grin:. I dunno why the trainer is at 15 Level. I have played Pendor for a long time now, wont say how many playthroughs, but I really appreciate all the help and a fantastic mod. The best mod ever. Sorry if English is not Expert.

Back
Top Bottom