[TUTORIAL] Custom Knighthood Order

Users who are viewing this thread

Oof, finally finished all 35 threads...

In other words, if my knight has Str 30, what's the max Str for CKO-sergeants?

Vylania (my player queen) Noldor Ritter
Str 29
PS 8
PD 9
Athl 8

Noldor Rune Bow
1x Noldor Arrow
Noldor Runesword (I want the speed, too much reach is not good in sieges)
Huscarl Shield (size 100, speed 100)
No-horse

Bearclaw Helmet (because it's cool!)
Doomguide Leather (because it looks so hot!)
Mettenheim Mitts
Noldor Leather Boots
Vylania Noldor Krieger
Noldor Rune Bow
2x Noldor Arrow
Runed Bastard Sword
No-horse

Noldor Noble Helm
Dread Infantry (body 52, legs 14, weight 14, for the speed; will try upgr to Noldor armor)
Mettenheim Mitts
Noldor Leather Boots (light, light, light)
CKO strategy, Krieger in front, if necessary prohibit firing so they cover my Ritter (so far, only did it once)
Ritter & Krieger shoot pretty much everything dead, and once my Krieger are out of arrows, they'll lead an infantry death-mob, assisted by the Ritter who have some remaining arrows and then'll assist in frontal assault with the 2h Runed Bastard Sword.

Yesterday, I had my 1st ever head-to-head victory vs heretic army led by 22 Demonic Magni. My CKO Noldors did so much better than I had anticipated...Noldor Bow ALL THE WAY!!!

And no, I don't see the need for horsies...only makes them expensive, and distracts them from shooting the enemy in the face!

I still use an about 10-head strong (with some knightly-customized companions) cavalry, but they're enough to distract the 1st enemy cavalry wave.

Can someone tell me What is max req for armor,wepons, horses for knights and sergeants
My knights have 30 STR is there any armor that req more STR

TheAjves said:
Can someone tell me What is max req for armor,wepons, horses for knights and sergeants

Well...there is the demon plate armor...but that's completely unusable seeing as it's STR requirement is beyond the limit of which you can get your STR to in the first place (Think it's like 70 something...)

Rpground said:
TheAjves said:

Well...there is the demon plate armor...but that's completely unusable seeing as it's STR requirement is beyond the limit of which you can get your STR to in the first place (Think it's like 70 something...)
Haha, well, if you start grinding now, I'm sure you can upgrade your knights to STR 70, by the time Mount & Blade III comes out!

Is it possible to reduce the amount of time it takes for the CKO gear to be ready so that it would actually be ready before you take over half of the map?

I actually have it set to half time through occult meddling, but it was using someone else's lines so I actually don't know how to do it myself. We still have a few tech heretics around here, don't we?

Dusk Voyager said:
@ azenky, Jude: check your inbox.

As i was formerly a Master of the occult when I played last, would you send me the info on how to modify that as well? Thanks

Also, is it possible to modify it so you can train them personally? I like making vassals of all the people who would be good trainers, so that could leave me with a useless knight order by the time i get around to founding it

azenky said:
Is it possible to reduce the amount of time it takes for the CKO gear to be ready so that it would actually be ready before you take over half of the map?

Amen. Boots, shield, weapon, helm, gloves and armor you are talking 200+ days... Pretty much a great concept but the time it takes ruins it. What is the point of making your own knighthood order and gearing them up with crap items? It needs tweaking but the fannies will argue I am sure.

Is there a way to make training more efficient? Im losing leth for a whole month for 1 point of agility and strength and at most 20 prof points :/ i have already conquered 1/3 of pendor, by the time i win, my CKO will be barely able to take on mid-top tier common troops

Thrannduil said:
Is there a way to make training more efficient? Im losing leth for a whole month for 1 point of agility and strength and at most 20 prof points :/ i have already conquered 1/3 of pendor, by the time i win, my CKO will be barely able to take on mid-top tier common troops
PM sent.

Back
Top Bottom