Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so you are going to be mad because I actually tried to Rp a bit but people like you show up, make war and use the excuse of bad admins, Look to yourself flans. You are just a bad player, You KNOW the rules and still you break them.

Now I'm not going to continue this on this thread as it isnt meant to be discussed here.

If you still have problems flans, go ahead and report me on pw-nexus.com.

Yes with the HA as an old friend a report will go far.

And Somebody he insulted me first.

Anyway i had a strategus battle so would have had to leave anyway.

And zero i real care what you think about me.

NOT

PS... I never get mad .

And i'm done

flans said:
Yes with the HA as an old friend a report will go far.

And Somebody he insulted me first.

Anyway i had a strategus battle so would have had to leave anyway.

And zero i real care what you think about me.

NOT

PS... I never get mad .

And i'm done

I hope you stay banned. Because you bloody well deserve it.

(And for having English as your first language, you really need to improve your grammar, spelling etc. As people who have English as a second language can speak it far better than you. That's terrible)

(And for having English as your first language, you really need to improve your grammar, spelling etc. As people who have English as a second language can speak it far better than you. That's terrible)
[/quote]

Lets all clap our hands for the idiot who found out the simplest insult that exists.  You silly tool using the grammar insult means you've run out of any valid reasons to continue your forum vomiting here. 

Listen metal tool. I came here with a valid complaint about a very valid issue, I don't break any game rules in this mod as my unbans have so frequently shown.
Mind your own business mate, I truly and honestly don't care for your opinions, responses and whatever else you do on these forums. Leave me alone please and thank you.  :roll:

Armie_knock said:
Flans mad. Zero cool.

UMADBRO? madness is in! you iz totally laaaaaaame  :shock:

flans said:
Lets all clap our hands for the idiot who found out the simplest insult that exists.  You silly tool using the grammar insult means you've run out of any valid reasons to continue your forum vomiting here. 

Listen metal tool. I came here with a valid complaint about a very valid issue, I don't break any game rules in this mod as my unbans have so frequently shown.
Mind your own business mate, I truly and honestly don't care for your opinions, responses and whatever else you do on these forums. Leave me alone please and thank you.  :roll:

Well ****. Rekt m8  :lol:

You guys need to stop moaning and just have fun on the server (like kill people who pee you off but have a valid reason :3)

mattftw said:
Av3ng3r said:
Is that the same guy who made the system for the Australian server?

Nice server by the way  :wink:

Yup! How did you initially come across the edit if you don't mind me asking?

I talked to GloVine Ryan and he said you made it. I was going to attempt making something similar so I asked him about it, but don't think I have to bother now  :smile:

flans said:

Armie_knock said:
Flans mad. Zero cool.

UMADBRO? madness is in! you iz totally laaaaaaame  :shock:
[/quote]

Fine then, let's go for the simple one.

You're a ****.

I like the server because it has all the regular players and high numbers , i also like your banking system.

Unfortunately it just seems like there aren't enough admins online and there's not really any kind of encouragement for RP (such as ingame mini events). There's also a large problem of people getting involved in fights they shouldn't and because of the lack of admins nothing is done about it.

The map is ok but the large distances to travel make it difficult for peaceful RP. Placing oasis right next to richfield renders it almost totally useless and richfield itself doesn't even have a well.

Just a few things but i know there are good people behind the server who can change these things.

Thanks burghUK for the constructive criticism! On this way we can improve the server and community, even the server gone live not long ago.  :wink:

Here is a preview Video of the new Features, such as:

- Admins can teleport Bags and Carts with a bow(if its bugged on water for expample)
- Admins can restock amour/horses very easy with the Admin scalpel and Bows
- Players who log out in the safe zone will save all gear and Horses!
- Showing the places of the Safezones
- Preview of buyable personal houses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO2D2p0lWo8&feature=youtu.be

Big thanks and all credits to matt for this amazing coding.

Have fun and watch on 1080p :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom