Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Edwards said:
Scorpia said:
This is more entertaining than rumor mill...

The pw thread has always attracted more drama than any of the other forums combined :p. Ask any moderator.. This is number 1 babysitting us forums on taleworlds.

Nah not just the thread but the whole board, if i can be arsed at some point i may make a thread with links to all the bull**** thats happened over the years that i find entertaining  :lol:

hirovard said:
Sir Edwards said:
Scorpia said:
This is more entertaining than rumor mill...

The pw thread has always attracted more drama than any of the other forums combined :p. Ask any moderator.. This is number 1 babysitting us forums on taleworlds.

Nah not just the thread but the whole board, if i can be arsed at some point i may make a thread with links to all the bull**** thats happened over the years that i find entertaining  :lol:

I didn't choose my wording corectly.  That's what I meant XD and oh dear lord that would be impossible to find everything that has gone wrong and string it along all in one thread... There would be too many pages to count xD

DrCrusher said:
Splintert said:
But it is posted publicly on a public forum in public view.

You don't take offense to any of that. Do you know how I know? Because you're trying to get retribution.

Noone took offense by the name Adolph aswell , I didn´t get reported once still I got banned. Why should this be diffrent ?

And actually I got offended but that doesn´t matter for you does it.

Not true. I took offence because it was you doing it, and the very sight of you offends me. Your stupidity knows no bounds. You mass banned an event server and blamed it on your computer being "hacked", you cried when you were removed, when you returned you were removed within a day for abusing. You are a grade A retard, plain and simple.

Also, you are a nazi.

Now, as Splintert said. Run along and cry to your parents.

Raging Womble said:
DrCrusher said:
Splintert said:

You don't take offense to any of that. Do you know how I know? Because you're trying to get retribution.

Noone took offense by the name Adolph aswell , I didn´t get reported once still I got banned. Why should this be diffrent ?

Not true. I took offence because it was you doing it, and the very sight of you offends me. Your stupidity knows no bounds. You mass banned an event server and blamed it on your computer being "hacked", you cried when you were removed, when you returned you were removed within a day for abusing. You are a grade A retard, plain and simple.

Also, you are a nazi.

****, that hurts me so much when it comes from you. Go back to your ****hole and continue ****ing your two brothers so more people like you start existing

DrCrusher said:
Raging Womble said:
DrCrusher said:
Splintert said:

Also, you are a nazi.

****, that hurts me so much when it comes from you. Go back to your ****hole and continue ******** your two brothers so more people like you start existing

I'm not sure you quite get basic biology.

Raging Womble said:
DrCrusher said:
Splintert said:

Also, you are a nazi.

He told me he was "High on medication." Because he was depressed, or ill, or something. Hmh.

DrCrusher said:
So N0body insults my father who isn´t alive anymore, calls me a Nazi in a negative way , I am not a Nazi and he calls me uneducated all because I apparently DDoS Nexus. Still that is not harassment but me asking Gordin a question why he is so proud about living on benefits since he tells it everyone is of course harassment and banable.

How is Adolph an offensive name aswell ? Why did I get permbanned for using Adolph which has NOTHING to do with Hitler.

I always was honest to you s0me, I even told you that your ban on me failed and I can still play yet you find bull**** reasons to ban me. Why do you hate me out of the sudden ? We worked together , is it just because I joined a RP house ?

Aww, no longer s0mebodys special snowflake?

Splintert said:
DrCrusher said:
Splintert said:

And there we have it, your fallacy displays itself. You choose to be offended by N0b's comments while saying that your actions cannot in any way be offense for others all while N0b chooses to take offense to your actions while (presumably) claiming that his cannot.

Conclusion: you're both short sighted and egotistical. Or hypocritical.
That is quite possibly one of the stupidest things I have ever read! 10/10

All of the Nexus staff members should expect to see this as a new post on nexus' forums in the admin only section soon, if it isn't already there:

Crusher has been banished from the Nexus community and from here on out will be branded as a racist along with the MLC group, anyone caught communicating with him in any way, shape or form will be PERMANENTLY BANNED from Nexus and all affiliations of Nexus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom