Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were banned on 16th April, I have now removed that ban. Please observe our rules, or you will be banned again.

Take your pick:

1) May 24, 2013, 10:39 pm Voron Logbanned for randoming and avoiding punishment, requested by John (ZeroFighterR)
2) September 12, 2013, 2:48 am Aporta* - Mass randoming under illegal rebellion. Awaiting appeal (thenemisis)
3) September 13, 2013, 4:20 am Aporta* - alternative GUID (thenemisis)
4) December 18, 2013, 10:40 pm Alternate GUID, randoming under the names of Candi, Skye, Tallesia (Friedrich)
5) January 18, 2014, 9:45 pm Candee - Mass RDMer's Possible Alt (top)
6) April 16, 2014, 8:00 am Jackdareaperx - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=249716783 (Alone_Fittske)

Actually, now I have read the reason why you are banned I have decided you will stay banned.

That Steam screenshot shows what a nasty little person you are.

i only got to play it this year and then i bought it a few days ago see i was using a friends CD. i have never even play presitant world. all i have to say is that is not me i am not that type of person. and even with that cd i couldnt play online due to the key already being used

i have been banned for rdm once is this a perm ban or a temp can someone please tell me because i really want to get back on and was enjoying it i dont know why i hit someone but i wish i didnt so can someone please reply or help thanks (sorry). server EU1 NEXUS ROLEPLAY  :cry: :cry:    name in server: pvt-jones  changed now reply if u want to know thx.

g4merkill3r said:
i have been banned for rdm once is this a perm ban or a temp can someone please tell me because i really want to get back on and was enjoying it i dont know why i hit someone but i wish i didnt so can someone please reply or help thanks (sorry). server EU1 NEXUS ROLEPLAY  :cry: :cry:    name in server: pvt-jones  changed now reply if u want to know thx.

The ban seems to be permanent, you will have to make an unban appeal at www.pw-nexus.com
And you definitely should read our rules if you didn't already...

Clausolas said:
g4merkill3r said:

The ban seems to be permanent, you will have to make an unban appeal at www.pw-nexus.com
And you definitely should read our rules if you didn't already...
You tell him big boy.

There is never a new map, it has been the same map for ages  now, when is there going to be a new map and what will it be called? :wink:

UnlivedPro said:
There is never a new map, it has been the same map for ages  now, when is there going to be a new map and what will it be called? :wink:

the map switched plenty of times since you were unbanned by accident,

Enjoy the ban.

UnlivedPro said:
What's wrong with my grammar mate? Sounds like you wanna start 1 more pointless flame discussion, am I right?

Not a discussion if two are not involved one person can not start a flame on his own the other person has to consent to the typed out argument over silly things such as grammarnazisim

Lunakat said:
This is for the Nexus guys - a bunch of trolls going on our server with the tag Nexus_Name keeps coming on claiming to be admins from Nexus only to flame and rdm. Kind of thought it was real at first and was nice to them but after the 3rd warning unfortunately I had to ban them all.  So if any of these people's guids do belong to any of your admins I apologize.

1790531 # Nexus_Messenger is banned permanently by [Admin]Luna.
1703568 # Nexus_Mok is banned permanently by [Admin]Luna.
1553075 # Nexus_Caelin is banned permanently by [Admin]Luna.
1297833 # Nexus_Berto is banned permanently by [Admin]Luna.
996887 # Nexus_Pinpin is banned permanently by [Admin]Luna.
1591204 # Nexus_Arnold is banned permanently by [Admin]Luna.

Checked the GUIDs (On the Nexus end), name sorted by GUID posted.

Kinsman_ForReal_Shimmersword
BoatSailor32
Pimp_Tyrone_Woofgang
Steve_Mathias
Knight_Rogerton
Prince_Benedict_Simmersword

None are Nexus admins

Might as well name and shame them

Mep3t4eR said:
Checked the GUIDs (On the Nexus end), name sorted by GUID posted.

Kinsman_ForReal_Shimmersword
BoatSailor32
Pimp_Tyrone_Woofgang
Steve_Mathias
Knight_Rogerton
Prince_Benedict_Simmersword

None are Nexus admins

Might as well name and shame them

Lol yea just by the looks of majority of those names, just shows they're trolls :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom