Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a sense i do agree with Chis. Not with you deserving it, but you were pretty retarded letting a KNOWN DDoS'er and Admin abuser, admin your server.

Considering UnlivedPro DDos'd RCC at least once, I don't see why you would allow him to be an admin on the Nexus staff team.

Surely you guys know better?

Enough. You want to discuss Unlivedpro/Zezima then start your own topic, no more grandstanding or attempted point scoring.

Zezima was part of Diabloz group RG.  They did hostile takeover on Trojan before to try to steal the player base. 

Giving Zezima admin is the equivalent to giving Snicklez some crack rocks and some ak47s and locking him in a room with hmm Raging Womble. 

Anyway, lmao!

Since I haven't been able to reach S0mebody for three days, I would need a Dev Responsible from Nexus to contact me as soon as possible, why so ?

Because I have found an exploit wich can give me unlimited money.
I didn't know what to do, so I tried modified files to find an exploit but Vornne coded the module too well.
So, I tried lot of things in game wich could give me an advantage.

After many tentatives and mind****s, I finally found something quite interesting wich can gives me as much money as I repeat the action. Now, I just would need a dev member of Nexus to contact me to fix this exploit.

Ra'Jiska said:
Since I haven't been able to reach S0mebody for three days, I would need a Dev Responsible from Nexus to contact me as soon as possible, why so ?

Because I have found an exploit wich can give me unlimited money.
I didn't know what to do, so I tried modified files to find an exploit but Vornne coded the module too well.
So, I tried lot of things in game wich could give me an advantage.

After many tentatives and mind****s, I finally found something quite interesting wich can gives me as much money as I repeat the action. Now, I just would need a dev member of Nexus to contact me to fix this exploit.

S0mebody is away due to moving to the USA.

Try to contact Mark.

some bug in (damn forgot again the name) two gates passing by castle. In the gate closer to Jalkala if you turn right (which will be opposite the profession choosing/gate opening chamber) you may stuck (as I did) cause ground level is to high/low:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom