Bandit Problem

Users who are viewing this thread

(I created a separate thread because I would not call this a question, nor a bug report)

I just passed day 1250, but I've had a major problem since day 500 or so involving MASSIVE amounts of Deserters and Bandits.  They always travel in packs of at least 50, and I can't be marshal because vassals get beaten 6000 (literally) to 150 and I gain controversy.  I'm level 30 at the moment, if that has any effect, and my difficulty rating is 81%.  Is this part of the mod or what?  There are only five factions left, but their men still pop up as deserters.  I would like a solution without modifying any of the game's files, but I would like to hear them should I come to them eventually.

EqYDVtm.png

A bug  :sad: But I think you are the first to have it on such a scale ,  you will need to modify some files and perhaps start a new game  :neutral:

Does level, wealth, party size, or faction size/elimination make a difference? I have about 250k denars, party is about 130 retainers with 4 high-level companions.  I have 20 fiefs, I am level 30.

Yes... even in native bandits should get stronger as your level and power goes up {so they can match you} But this is not normal  :sad:

Back
Top Bottom