NA_PW_Official

Users who are viewing this thread

bulltrup

Recruit
NA_PW_Official
17051536.jpg

Introduction

This server was purely made for roleplaying and is paid for by two owners. Me being one. We decided to make this server for no other reason than there seem to be no good roleplay servers out currently. We have some of the old administrators from NAPW/United on our team and all of our admins have had experience before becoming one.

Current Map
Borderlands 2 was made by Salva/Guard/Von_Blucher

Admin List
The current staff members

Server Owners: Adelade & Bulltrup
Head Administrator:
Senior Admin: Emicho
Administrator: Ansari, Oriar, & Faedin
Moderator: Laif

On Probation

Vinze
Rules
I. IC Rules

1. No Randoming, Randoming is killing without a Role Play reason.

2. New Life Rule, You cannot go back to your dead body after dying and you may not attack someone that harmed/killed you in your last life.

3. Robbing/taxing, Maximum for Serf's is 500 coins, For anyone with leather is 1000 coins, Mail and up is 1500, People in plate is 2000 coins. Items, Horses, and carts can be robbed, not taxed, instead of the said amount. "1k or die" Or any thing like that is not permitted on our server. Animations cannot be used to rob/halt people it is failrp.

4. Outlaws are not KoS- Kill on Sight.

5. You may not kill someone for saying "Halt", It is not a threat.

II. War Rules

1. War must be declared with all members inside your castle wall (Or from mercenary camp if you have none), AFK person do not count. Hostility start right after war declaration. Only factions may participate in wars.

2. You must be in the warring faction(s) to take part in the faction war.

3. Enemy faction members are kill on sight. (You are exempted from the Metagaming rule here)

4. For faction with castle, war ends when the last castle is captured. For the faction without a castle / capturable castle, it ends when the lord dies.

5. No other form of metagaming, including TS, Steam, Skype, Faction Chat, etc. is allowed in a faction war. Metagaming that ruins stealth element of a war will be punished harshly.

6. War must be declared with a solid reason. You may declare for land on faction with capturable castle if you have none or the target is empty (Have no member) for the past 5 minutes.

7. After getting killed in a war, the player may not rearm, loot, move, rejoin in the fighting, or be attacked for 3 minutes. UNLESS he tell the attackers clearly in global he's leaving the faction and is doing so (And doing nothing else).

III. OOC Rules

1. No Metagaming, Metagaming is the use of Out of Character information for in-character gains.

2. There shall be ZERO Tolerance for metagaming. (Using Out Of Character information In Character) That would include Teamspeak, Steam, Global (*Messanger/letter* is not acceptable), Faction Chat, etc. Unless it is Q it is Metagaming. The Kill feed counts as metagaming too.

3. Refunds shall not go over 20k unless you have proof of your money with a time/date.

4. You must have a Valid RP name.

5. Abusing glitches equals a temporary ban.

6. Insulting people OOCly is worth a temporary ban.

7. You may not go AFK to avoid RP, If both parties are okay with you going afk you may do so.

8. Lying is a perma bannable offense.

9. Using loop holes gets you a temp ban.

10. Arguing with an admin gets you a five minute mute, continue and you get a temp ban.

11. Do not Spam in global chat.

Teamspeak Info
ts.onlygameservers.com:9999
We have our own forums at
napw4.enjin.com

And here I thought they would pull through and announce the very first Furry oriented PW server

Matthew_Of_Medith said:
Goodluck. Your name sounds an awful like Sprucetrap... Lets hope we don't go through that again.

Agreed, that was my first suspicion until I remembered it was Mark Harwitz.

Serann said:
And here I thought they would pull through and announce the very first Furry oriented PW server

Furry? Oh for the love of...

Anyways, I was online last night with some old faces and although I didn't spend much time online it was great to see them again (not to mention the map is great, and I'm picky when it comes to maps). I will definitely be playing more on this server in the future. Thanks for restoring my hope and interest in the mod.

Matthew_Of_Medith said:
Goodluck. Your name sounds an awful like Sprucetrap... Lets hope we don't go through that again.

I can assure you that I am not Sprucetrap and I have been bulltrup and nothing else for 4-5 years. Fredrick rememberes me as well.

bulltrup said:
You might say so but remember it is Open source.
I am extremely unlikely to be unaware of that, having done it myself, but that makes no difference: the code is "open source" but the PW name is explicitly not. As said, you could only truthfully name your server "official" if you made your own sub mod with an entirely different module name.

Back
Top Bottom