Killing Them All: Messing Around With Lordly Execution (251/251, ALL DEAD)

How will this end?

• All the lords die. Eventually

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Player gets caught and "executed"

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Player gives up

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • A new, better version of SoD comes out

Votes: 21 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintRouge said:
Nice work, I'm loving that you can execute Lords in this mod.

So when your faction besieges your faction's towns and castles, and they win the siege, does it stay as your factions town or castle?
I don't know. Presumably it will become my faction's again, but like a newly taken fief, would be unassigned. I guess that the faction isn't anything special, they can attack it because they're at war with it. So it's just another faction that "I" am at war with. I can't send an emissary to myself to make peace because the game only has options for the standard 12 factions, but the game thinks that I can pay for peace (but there's no way to get a menu to talk to myself to do it).

I didn't realize it until just now, but because I was marshal and had set up a campaign, it seems Marnid was sieging, then feeling guilty and coming to me, then deciding to do his own thing and go out sieging again. I should try and see if he can take it.

However, parties can attack and wipe out one another so it's not impossible for the AI to siege. The PLAYER can't because the menus won't let us. I can't attack my own caravans, war parties etc but I think my faction's groups can do it freely.

----

I have to check, but I THINK no faction is at 0 standings to everyone. Because they aren't a thing that should exist. Whereas bandits start off at -100 to everyone, the player can get to +100. and No Faction is at 0, so I suspect bandits also do not harass No Faction parties.

No faction does have villagers and caravans. War parties as well, I think.

You lived the dream. You finally live in a lord free world. No more village raids, no more forcible recruitment into wars...no more brothers fighting brothers...just eternal peace, under the rule of an omnicidal maniac. But in a good way.

You did good.

Somebody knows how many honor, or honor % do you lost when you kill an enemy lord, king?
i killed sanjar khan, and that makes my honor go back to 169 :/ also, i lost ALOT of relationship
(i play with autosave :sad: ).
I want numbers!! XD

Back
Top Bottom