Killing Them All: Messing Around With Lordly Execution (251/251, ALL DEAD)

How will this end?

• All the lords die. Eventually

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Player gets caught and "executed"

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Player gives up

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • A new, better version of SoD comes out

Votes: 21 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

LibSpit said:
I wonder who is holding the swadian lands now..
Oh, when I kill a lord, they continue to hold their fiefs. I noted that earlier.

So basically the fief sits there. You can have a faction where all the surviving lords have only villages and dead people own the towns and castles...

I wonder if the troops still get paid, or if the garrison will slowly fade away..the economy is one big fudge at the minute so it may have no effect

Found a new thing that happens.

When the LAST lord dies, their fiefs become unowned. It turns over to "No Faction" faction control.

No Faction's color is grey. So there's a Swadian castle with an attached village that is grey, because King Klargus owned that village then he died. Similarly I just killed the (last) king of Aden, and his town (Bolion) and its village turned grey.

mb_warband2013-04-0215-08-32-67.jpg

I'm nearly at 60% of all Lords killed ...

LibSpit said:
but the rest remained swadian? and aden repectively or did the whole kingdom turn grey? that's pretty cool :smile:
Yeah, the rest stayed swadian. There's a swadian castle (the "owner" is dead) with a grey No Faction village.

Similarly, there's still Aden fiefs, just Bolion and its village are No Faction.

Lol maybe you can use a plugin who can makes you have children heard about it from britain walda maybe intresting to look at?

Let's look at the Who-was-a-moron-and-died-to-the-Flower-Kingdom rankings!

Number of lords left!
  • Aden, Swadia: DEAD
  • Rhodok, Nord: 1 Lord
  • Antaria: 2 Lords
  • Vaegir: 3 Lords
  • Legion: 3 Lords
  • Khergit: 7 Lords
  • Zerrikania: 11 Lords
  • Marina: 13 Lords
  • Villain: 14 Lords
  • Sarranid: 19 Lords

It seems it takes a while for a new king to switch their name to reflect their title. I just killed a ruler Centurion (should be Legate) and ruler Paladin (should be Grand Paladin) because I was catching and killing so many !!

hehe, yeah I now from experience that it tends to take a while for a faction to die, are the factions you have wiped out officially gone? or do they float there with garrisons and all?

Faction without fiefs dont disappear thats a bit sadly because i free most of their lords in hope they join you after their defeat  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

does 30 days count?
They all get killed by my Lords.
Trying to make money with looting my villages get them all killed.
Hope sarranids are gone verry fast.

Let's look at the Who-was-a-moron-and-died-to-the-Flower-Kingdom rankings!

Number of lords left!
  • Aden, Swadia: DEAD
  • Rhodok, Nord, Antaria: 1 Lord
  • Vaegir, Legion: 3 Lords
  • Khergit: 4 Lords
  • Zerrikania: 8 Lords
  • Marina: 13 Lords
  • Villain: 14 Lords
  • Sarranid: 18 Lords

Fun fact for the day: you know when your honor (or other things) makes lords like you more or less? I think dishonor makes dishonorable lords like you or something - a ton of DEAD lords suddenly like me a bit more (-97 instead of -98, you see)

YAY Sarranids are still alive and strong!!! #SarranidPride2013 P.S. i think it would be cool if you had a video of your final battle with each faction and the last lord alive or just make a montage of all the battles.

Oddly for most of them, it's 200+ people beating on some poor guys with 50 rag-tag people who only has a village and is king because he was the last one left.

So far I've pretty much gone from one corner of the map to another.

From Nord areas, beating up Aden, Nord, Rhodok...
to the Swadia area, beating up Swadia and Vaegir
to the Antarian area, trashing Antaria and Legion
and now in Zerrikanian area, beating up Zerrkania and Khergit.

Up next is the Sarranid area, where probably Sarranid/Marianans will be on the chopping block.
LibSpit said:
You CRUEL MONSTER!!!

Interesting though :razz:
I ~do~ have nearly -3000 honor or something.

Back
Top Bottom