[NC2013] Week 5 Fixtures - Deadline 24/03

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey a lot of people are having some major server issues and are unable to join. Thanks to everyone who managed to get their games played anyway.

I've given Poland and Canada permission to fight their match next week. If you need any help then give me a shout on steam.

Killfacer said:
Hey a lot of people are having some major server issues and are unable to join. Thanks to everyone who managed to get their games played anyway.

I've given Poland and Canada permission to fight their match next week. If you need any help then give me a shout on steam.
First spawn :
8pphPvi.jpg

gg FIN. GL in future it was pleasure to play this match but not a pleasure to play this NC. So bad organisation in team and in turnament (i mean our inner problems no ofence Deacon :wink: ). cya.

Confirmed.

ggs, thanks for the tournament. Would be nice if the rules didn't have a natural bias against home/away teams, but I know how hard it is to integrate both NA and EU.

Also, would be nice if some players could be a bit less ****ish during matches. Have a little more class, Poland Trebron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom