• No

Votes: 33 27.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 24 19.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

djogloc02 said:
Good luck on Warband.

Thanks, if anyone's interested I uploaded the warband test the other day.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/hotd-warband/downloads/hotd-warband-test

New Warband Menu Pics
Warband has new menu pics which aren't in the normal game so I changed them to pics from the tv show, I added text under the pics so you can know what they are used for.

Testing World Map Battle
Haven't added in the city world map battles yet but I'll get there, there isn't random start war for warband for the factions so everyone is pitted against the zombie hordes. Played for a bit and they lost territory to the zombie hordes real quick.

Load Screen 2 Ingame
Make sure you check out the warband test, it's got singleplayer mostly done so give it a try.

Town Menu Ingame
M&B didn't have this but when they made warband they added a pic for towns and more.

H.O.T.D. Warband Test
This is only a test so this is not the full version, single player is mostly done expect alot of the text which I still have to do and some other stuff but it's mostly there. Multiplayer and Custom Battles will come soon as there is still alot to do. You know the drill for warband mods, find the game in your steam directory and place the mod in the modules folder like usual. I hope you enjoy this and have fun playing.

Crayeth said:
Been busy but I'll test-play this tonight or tomorrow-ish. Looking forward to see your assets ingame :wink:

Sounds good, I know everyone didn't have original M&B anymore so at least the full warband version will come soon.

I played it for a bit and I love the setting. You did a marvellous job with custom scenes. I thought you were going to use Japanese voices but its the English dub. Either way is fine. I lolled hearing one of the guys saying "that ***** bit me".

Is it correct there are no roaming zombies on the overworld map? It was actually quite difficult getting into combat. But when I did I realised I was unarmed so I had to punch-out a guy and steal his bat, which was actually very immersive.

Final note so far; too bad xPearse asked for money in the tavern, I could've used someone like you in my party :razz:

Glad to know you like it, I watched the English dub when I saw the show and it was really good. Actually never thought of using Japanese voices, there are roaming zombies on the world map and they are everywhere. You spawn around the high school and you should see the zombies right away, depending on your starting choices your equipment may change.

Don't expect people to work without payment, not all companions ask for money though.

Incoming.

Working on Custom Battles
Testing the custom battles out as im working on them at the moment, after that I'll start on the multiplayer.

Mr Shido Description
Working on the menus for multiplayer and custom battle.

Custom Battle Menu Pics
Check out the new background and the images for the custom battle maps, I have only takagi mansion to do and that's it for the custom battles.

Battle Game Mode
Shaun Gas Station
City Streets
Blockaded Street

Siege Mode
Takagi Mansion
High School

Multiplayer Match Setup
Will change the pics at the top when I decide what maps to use for multiplayer.

Also a news post.

Will anybody even play multiplayer

Im in the middle of setting up the units for multiplayer at the moment so I would just like to know, whatever the answer I'll still do that part of the mod. Even if some people will play you can always use bots which is good as it helps when there isn't enough players. Just comment to let me know your answer, here is also the Multiplayer Match Setup screen. I used the same texture for this from the custom battles as there isn't really a need to do anything spectacular.

Slawtering said:
So could I but I'd prefer to have a go at it in singleplayer and see how warband enhances it.

Well I wouldn't say by much as it plays mostly the same, still gotta fix why the zombies are now running but I'll get there. I uploaded a test a while ago so try that out if you want.

If it'll have multiplayer I'll definitely try it out. I may have missed it but are you going to include new and/or alternative game modes for multiplayer?

This is my first time commenting on the HOTD mod, and the anime only interests me because of the bathtub clip if you know what I mean Xpearse :smile:

Austro said:
This is my first time commenting on the HOTD mod, and the anime only interests me because of the bathtub clip if you know what I mean Xpearse :smile:

Well you know us guys gotta get our priorities straight, sad to say nothing like that bathtub scene happens again so no more nudity. There is this though but I wouldn't say anything after is on par.

Saekotakashigripofsteel.jpg

Crayeth said:
If it'll have multiplayer I'll definitely try it out. I may have missed it but are you going to include new and/or alternative game modes for multiplayer?
djogloc02 said:
Hey xPearse, The Reckoning mod have now cover system, I hope they help you in this mod, it would be awesome. Also, the MP would be good too.
I don't see how a cover system would benefit my mod though, wouldn't see much use for it. It does look awesome though, I don't know about new types of game modes though but we'll see.

Multiplayer Ingame
Setting up all the units with their equipment at the moment, taking way longer than I thought it would.

Cromartie High Encounter
Features Freddie and gorilla.

Game Concepts
Edited the game concepts for the mod, I have set up all the multiplayer units so far so good. I need to finish off the last custom battle map with entry points and such, then onto setting up maps for multiplayer. I have only replaced the native multiplayer units but I will add more to choose from sooner or later.

fellowtravelor said:
great mod!!! keep it up!

Thanks, anyhow image dump and new video.

List of Multiplayer maps
These may be subject to change but hopefully these will be the maps for the said game modes. I don't really know about capture the flag and the other game modes though.

Siege
High School
Takagi Mansion
Blockaded Streets
Traditional Japan Stronghold
Subway Station

Deathmatch/Duel/Team Deathmatch
City Streets
Gas Station
Survivor Camp
Police Koban
City Bridge
Traditional Japan Supply Depot
Large Flat

Multiplayer Select Maps

In order from top to bottom.

Deathmatch/Duel/Team Deathmatch

City Streets
Gas Station
Survivor Camp
Police Koban
City Bridge
Large Flat

Siege

High School
Takagi Mansion
Blockaded Streets
Traditional Japan Stronghold
Subway Station

City Streets Multiplayer Ai Mesh
I redid the ai mesh for this map to include the interior of the large flat and more, that includes the overpasses also. It took me a while to do since there are crashes from time to time while editing scenes, this map is done now though so good. That's 1 out of 12, now onto the rest of them.

I took some game play of a deathmatch in this map, check it out.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/hotd-warband/videos/city-streets-multiplayer-deathmatch-test
http://youtu.be/Ypg3fDI0QAU

In short progress on fixing up the multiplayer, doing ai mesh and entry points. I also uploaded the warband full release if anyone's interested.

Gas Station Ai Mesh
Done with the second map.

Done Ai mesh and entry points for
Survivor Camp
Police Koban
City Bridge
Large Flat

Worked hard and got those 5 done, all that's left is the 5 siege maps and that should be it. Setting out the ai mesh takes a while to do and so does setting out the entry points as you have to place them in specific places. Anyhow that was just an update on my progress.

First Multiplayer Siege Map Done
Just finished doing the first multiplayer siege map, set up a destroyable defence of wooden pallets for the attackers to destroy. Also took a video so that should be uploaded sooner or later, watch and enjoy.

Multiplayer faction flags and money icon
Did the faction flags in the top left and the money icon.

H.O.T.D. Warband Full Release
Well time has come and you can now fully enjoy the HOTD mod for Warband complete with Multiplayer.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/hotd-warband/downloads/hotd-warband-full-release

Back
Top Bottom