1860s - SAY or ASK WHATEVER U WANT !! (....in a KIND way...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, really, Venom....do not go around asking if all Mods are dead...  :roll:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,267105.msg6394688.html#msg6394688

Is usually irritating but it looks even worse when U can see that new progress are posted and pics/vids are about the new v.0.99 Testing Beta.
...and I kindly asked NOT to open new Topics on a single unimportant question like this... :???:
Do U guys happen to spend more than a couple of seconds on checking the Topics contents?!  :twisted:

Anyway, I want to think that U really care on the Mod progress, and I apreciate at least the kind way U had when U posted (much better than ppl like Youbar, u know... :wink: ).
So, keep on play the old 0.98 version, practise and have fun!
I will try to update as soon as possible a 0.99 PUBLIC version, as I ALWAYS did after a Closed Beta Testing.  :cool:
...unless some more STUPID comments come from Youbar or some other Trolls (then I could really decide to keep things reserved  to few Best Supporters for a long while!  :neutral: )

Gab

Thank you for making a moddb page! It will really help your mod series  :grin:

Ofc ignore bad rating trolls they don't understand the time and effort to mod and code  :wink:

Rating 10/10 all the way for this historical mod endeavour.

My only suggestion for the moddb page is link the taleworlds sub board link so people know where to ask questions and not spam the moddb page  :razz:

I think your mod is awesome, i really like the factions and the weapons and other stuff.

However If you could in the next version add somthing that marks where the shot hit, would be perfect to me, because when you shoot targets at long distance is like"wtf, where did my shot landed?" and is really complicated to measure the compensation of the rifles when shooting long distances. Please. :grin:

SomeRandomGuy said:
I think your mod is awesome, i really like the factions and the weapons and other stuff.

However If you could in the next version add somthing that marks where the shot hit, would be perfect to me, because when you shoot targets at long distance is like"wtf, where did my shot landed?" and is really complicated to measure the compensation of the rifles when shooting long distances. Please. :grin:

That's really hard to add. And I can usually figure out where my shots hit due to the amount of blood around a certain area. Are your settings on high?

When bullets land somewhere, they stay there and you can even pick them up to shoot them again.
They won't be visible from a long distnace though, but that's just more realistic.

You can experiment with different weapons/angles of fire in battle anyway...

All true guys but...ghhh...bad news perhaps...
I decided to REMOVE all Ammos when they land, cuz I hate to have that "Ammos smth" close to my face when ammos hit the cover close to me. Only arrows are still pickable, of course.

Anyway, I suggest my best Old and New Testers, to start a brand new 0.99 G Testing Report here
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,250795.msg6485595.html#msg6485595

Gab :wink:

Well since I can say whatever I want...
This mod is, as usual, a masterpiece :grin:

I'm really proud of you, Gab. :wink: You're a one-man modding-army making my favourite mods :grin:

I have to announce, in a kind way, that I leave.
I won't be a supporter anymore, due to discordances between me and Gabrilduro.
I didn't take this decision hastily. I took my time...
We had an argument privately about some critiques and suggestions I gave him, and I have to say that I can not tolerate such attitudes and behaviour.
I won't be more specific, he knows what has been said.

Farewell!!

Farewell, then.
Thx again anyway for the time the u spent supporting and helping on many and different issues.
Anyway, if u dwld the last v. 0.99 G update of the mod, I hope that u will apreciate at least that I kept my word, adding the musics that u made and crediting u in my way for best helpers and friends: adding ur name in the game as a npc: "Rolf_the_Balladeer_of_The_Confederation"
Check, and u will find him.
Gab

GABRILDURO said:
Farewell, then.
Thx again anyway for the time the u spent supporting and helping on many and different issues.
Anyway, if u dwld the last v. 0.99 G update of the mod, I hope that u will apreciate at least that I kept my word, adding the musics that u made and crediting u in my way for best helpers and friends: adding ur name in the game as a npc: "Rolf_the_Balladeer_of_The_Confederation"
Check, and u will find him.
Gab
Thank you, I appreciate that!

Hi! complete newb here. I have to say that this mod is amazing, the music, the map, the factions, the atmosphere are all so great. I only have one question and it isn't really constructive or significant, sorry. What are the names of the songs in the soundtrack?? some are familiar but there are way too many i simply never head of but think are wonderful and I'd really like to know the names. Thank you for this wonderful mod Gab! VIVA LA MEXICO!

Sorry if it was already asked somewhere else but did you think to merge the mod Freelancer with 1860's in a future ?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,232.0.html

Playing  to be a simple cannon fodder soldier could be very cool.
I've already played this mod included in various other mods (great mod like Floris for example) and it's a good way to play differently.

Edit: oups already asked and answered, sorry  :oops:

Ahh I remember the Freelancer mod, it worked well with alot of other mods I played. Pretty cool to be able to serve as a soldier for a lord and work your way up. Would be cool if it was used maybe in the future.

Back
Top Bottom