War of Rights - announcement

Users who are viewing this thread

One question:
Don't get me wrong, this looks amazing, but I don't really get what it is doing on Taleworlds :razz: It isn't using the same engine, with any of the Warband devs or anything. The only relation it has is being made by the devs of N&S, correct?
Again, it looks awesome and I'm not criticising, just curious that TW are ok with it :razz:

Looking reakky great, cant wait, now i know its a very early version you show us, but in the video where you show the aiming, there where no reloading animation, i do really hope you will make that, just like in BG2, that would make it perfect :grin: and more smoke when fire the weapon..

best regards and damn good luck

Dennis

Honestly This idea is great but what about BCoF. Yes the players that dont want to pay for BCoF will play this but most of the community will move to that game unless is complete **** and i doubt it will be lol. You have stiff competition but Good luck and have fun with it. Ill play this mod but ill be mainly playing BCoF.  :neutral:

12e_Lawrence said:
Honestly This idea is great but what about BCoF. Yes the players that dont want to pay for BCoF will play this but most of the community will move to that game unless is complete **** and i doubt it will be lol. You have stiff competition but Good luck and have fun with it. Ill play this mod but ill be mainly playing BCoF.  :neutral:

You cant actually compare the games.
WoR is using a complete different engine, which has some more possibilities compared to BCoF's unity engine. Also, I'm sure both games will play very different.
For civil war fans, both games will be very enjoyable and a must have.

Some new ingame screenshots:

Bloody_Lane_WIP.jpg

91412429.jpg

Heights_at_Burnside_Bridge_WIP.jpg

Heights_at_Burnside_Bridge_WIP_2.jpg

Certainly cool,I am thinking of buying both BCoF and WoR when they were released. How much will they cost? Do you have any idea? And do you have any plan  for making North and South mod stay alive?

Hinkel84 said:
12e_Lawrence said:

You cant actually compare the games.
WoR is using a complete different engine, which has some more possibilities compared to BCoF's unity engine. Also, I'm sure both games will play very different.
For civil war fans, both games will be very enjoyable and a must have.

Some new ingame screenshots:

Bloody_Lane_WIP.jpg

91412429.jpg

Heights_at_Burnside_Bridge_WIP.jpg

Heights_at_Burnside_Bridge_WIP_2.jpg
Looks great! How much will the game be?

Go and pledge now! Let's go help make this fantastic game a reality. Campaign ends at November 14th.

Back
Top Bottom