i no play pw

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadav

Banned
i made age poll to see if i too old to play mod.
If i play with 13-16year olds while i am 20 it looks very bad for me. you all think i insult but i do not.
Poll was made just so i dont look like pervert playing with kids.

I love pw but since poll thread is locked it be best that i leave to be on safe side and say i too old. I sorry if i made angry any of you .forgive my selfish poll earlier

Lol playing computer games over the internet with kids doesnt make you a pervert.

There are loads of older gamers out there (including me) so you dont need to feel alone.

Honestly, i saw nothing wrong with your previous poll either.

happy gaming :smile:

Von

i confused when forum admin called me flamer and locked thread.  i dont know what flamer is so i look on dictionary.com

Flamer (n) : (pejorative): A very flamboyant, effeminate gay male.

i thought that was his way of calling me pervert so i thought i was the oldest player

Yadav said:
i confused when forum admin called me flamer and locked thread.  i dont know what flamer is so i look on dictionary.com

i thought that was his way of calling me pervert so i thought i was the oldest player

Ahahahhaha, omg!!

Yadav said:

That's TW admins for you

Yadav said:

OMG, he made my day, I can't stop laughing  :lol:.

Darnit a flamer is starting a argument intended to tick people off and respond and cause it to spread like wildfire causing a derailing of the thread to anger and trolls.

Nice of people to notice he looked up the wrong context of it.  :roll: ofc use it for laughing at him.

Also it dont matter how old you are play the damn game and mods if you want let nothing hold you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom