Farewell community [North and South won't be continued]

Users who are viewing this thread

You should probably get rid of this thread; all it serves to do at this point is make new people think the mod is dead.

hairywarhero said:
this mod isn't dead still alive just no more updates still over 180 people in a linebatttle every Saturday

It is dead. Once everyone hears there will be no more updates people will start to leave.

It's not dead.. Mailman tries to make updates for it. I do understand that for a lot of people that's just delay of execution. I cannot understand though, why Hinkel abandons this to work on WoR, and then comes back making a roman mod. =/

I think most of the players know that there will be no updates for a looooonnggg period probably never again.

SO SAD!!  :ohdear:  :cry: :cry: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:    North and south was my favorite mod and still is  :cry: I wanted gettysburg. Hope that something will change you're mind to stop.

This is a very old thread, North and South is bigger than ever now, with a huge increase in regiments and linebattles as well as version 1.0 around the corner.

Back
Top Bottom