Farewell community [North and South won't be continued]

Users who are viewing this thread

Hinkel84

Master Knight
Dear North and South community,

this is hard for me to say but the updates for North and South have been postponed. The reasons for this will stay quiet for only a few weeks but I must ask that the community understands due to the nature of the project and the amount of time in a day, that we have to stop work on North and South and all our modding projects.
Both me any Nytech are so grateful to this community for its hard work and encouragement and we thank you all. Your faith in us has kept this project going and has inspired us to do something even greater.

I do wish to add that just because the updates have stopped does not mean you have to stop playing, we wish as many people as possible continue to play this mod so that are hard work is put to good use.

We look forward to telling you more when we feel it’s the correct time. Understand that this is not a goodbye but just a door closing and another one opening, to a much brighter and greater future.

Your,
North & South Team

Hinkel, nothing personal, here in Russia we have a saying - "for going to chase two rabbits, you will not catch any"  :wink: you know what I mean  :lol: I remember what happened with Secession mod and i don't want that with NaS happened same **** :sad:

Don't you worry Hinkel, we shall keep this mod alive!!! Yesterday there were like 30 players or something! And we will of course wait for Gettysburg!  :wink:

Thanks for the effort and putting up with some of us looneys!  :lol:

Will there be a final update or is the current version the final one? I'd loved to have seen the medic in place (sharpshooters too although I know they belong in the Gettysburg mod and not Manassas).

Great work!

Nothing lasts forever.  You guys did a stand-up job!

Still monster linebattles with 200+ people attending them, so I don't see this mod riding off into the sunset anytime soon.

Thanks for everything!  We appreciate it!

Is this means there will be no Gettysburg mod, isn't it? :sad: I am very dissappointed about this. I'm a newbie in this mod without regiment, but I like this era and want play ACW style like this, but I have no idea who. :sad: I hope you will change your opinion in the future. 

iipepeii said:
Is this means there will be no Gettysburg mod, isn't it? :sad: I am very dissappointed about this. I'm a newbie in this mod without regiment, but I like this era and want play ACW style like this, but I have no idea who. :sad: I hope you will change your opinion in the future.

Your looking for a reg, We can solve that problem. Want a big reg? If so, My reg is not for you. We have 14 people. would you like to join?

1stHBC_ProZac said:
iipepeii said:

Your looking for a reg, We can solve that problem. Want a big reg? If so, My reg is not for you. We have 14 people. would you like to join?
How utterly desperate.

Windbusche said:
1stHBC_ProZac said:
iipepeii said:

How utterly desperate.

I'm not desperate. Just nice and offering.

I understand that you stop the developpement but the last thing you could do is to fix the bugs/glitches of the last version
Thanks.

Hinkel due to the fact that North and South is closing down. I would like to ask you if I would be allowed to make a movie or trailer saying never to give up playing the great mod! I would like to get your permission. North and South should never stop being played and should be played so I ask for permission if I can make a movie saying not to give up playing.

Back
Top Bottom