Problem installing Brytenwalda

Users who are viewing this thread

I was so happy to see that Brytenwalda was finally finished downloading and I went ahead to start installing. Big surprise! An error message showed up and I looked around for ways to fix it, but to no avail. I eventually went to find the Scaedumar mod because I really want sailing and that was the same installation and it did not work either.

TL;DR I need either the Brytenwalda game file to manually put in the modules folder or a fix for opening EXE files.

Suspicious Fish said:
I was so happy to see that Brytenwalda was finally finished downloading and I went ahead to start installing. Big surprise! An error message showed up and I looked around for ways to fix it, but to no avail. I eventually went to find the Scaedumar mod because I really want sailing and that was the same installation and it did not work either.

TL;DR I need either the Brytenwalda game file to manually put in the modules folder or a fix for opening EXE files.

What error you got?

Idibil said:
Suspicious Fish said:

What error you got?

I got "Cannot find file specidied Error code 2/1070" and I after that I got "Exception EAAccessViolation in module brytenwalda_sp_edition at FFFFF014"

bart4282819 said:
I'm getting the exact same error, the installer also eats a ton of space on my boot drive even when it's being opened from another drive. What's the best way to go about fixing this?

http://www.novaregula.com/brytenwalda/

Donwloads section. There u have:

Brytenwalda Module system: NOVAREGULA

Brytenwalda Dedicated Server Files: NOVAREGULA

Brytenwalda Installer File 1.40 Only: NOVAREGULA <------------ use this

Back
Top Bottom