Author Topic: Problem installing Brytenwalda  (Read 683 times)

Suspicious Fish

• Recruit
  • Oops, I nerded.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
  • MP nick: Legendary_Emu
Problem installing Brytenwalda
« on: February 28, 2013, 07:01:02 PM »
I was so happy to see that Brytenwalda was finally finished downloading and I went ahead to start installing. Big surprise! An error message showed up and I looked around for ways to fix it, but to no avail. I eventually went to find the Scaedumar mod because I really want sailing and that was the same installation and it did not work either.

TL;DR I need either the Brytenwalda game file to manually put in the modules folder or a fix for opening EXE files.

Idibil

• View Profile
    • Nova Regula
  • Faction: Nord
  • MP nick: CeltíberoIdibil
Re: Problem installing Brytenwalda
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 07:21:47 PM »
I was so happy to see that Brytenwalda was finally finished downloading and I went ahead to start installing. Big surprise! An error message showed up and I looked around for ways to fix it, but to no avail. I eventually went to find the Scaedumar mod because I really want sailing and that was the same installation and it did not work either.

TL;DR I need either the Brytenwalda game file to manually put in the modules folder or a fix for opening EXE files.

What error you got?

Suspicious Fish

• Recruit
  • Oops, I nerded.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
  • MP nick: Legendary_Emu
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 07:50:16 PM »

What error you got?

I got "Cannot find file specidied Error code 2/1070" and I after that I got "Exception EAAccessViolation in module brytenwalda_sp_edition at FFFFF014"

Idibil

• View Profile
    • Nova Regula
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 08:01:20 PM »
Ok, I will send u a pm with installer.

bart4282819

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 06:40:32 AM »
I'm getting the exact same error, the installer also eats a ton of space on my boot drive even when it's being opened from another drive. What's the best way to go about fixing this?

Idibil

• View Profile
    • Nova Regula
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 11:53:24 AM »
I'm getting the exact same error, the installer also eats a ton of space on my boot drive even when it's being opened from another drive. What's the best way to go about fixing this?

http://www.novaregula.com/brytenwalda/

Donwloads section. There u have:

Brytenwalda Module system: NOVAREGULA

Brytenwalda Dedicated Server Files: NOVAREGULA

Brytenwalda Installer File 1.40 Only: NOVAREGULA <------------ use this

bart4282819

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 10:13:56 PM »
Sweet thanks so much, I was on that site earlier i just was unaware that there was a non installer version to download there. This should solve all the issues  :o