Trojan Persistent World

Users who are viewing this thread

Froweey

Banned

main.png

Website: www.trojanpws.com ( our rules are listed on our website )

Our website is a custom built social gaming platform with a custom forum integration. It was coded entirely in Python.

Introduction
Trojan Persistent World is a polished, optimized and unique community for the Persistent World MOD. We have currently have undergone some major changes that have increased the functionality and awesomeness of our server. For starters, every new player that registers an account on our website gets rewarded 5,000 gold.

Our website is equipped with a custom, high-end banking system that allows our players to store money in a safe, convenient and practical environment. In top of this, our users earn gold by contributing in our community. We also have a unique Market system that allows our players to purchase rare items directly from our website.

That's not all, we have created the very first Faction management system that allows players to manage their faction directly from our website. From this system, you can manage your members, setup recruitment campaigns, set roles, manage your enemies and allies, and much more.

Furthermore, our website has a Lottery system that allows our players to purchase Lottery Tickets for a chance to win the current jackpot.

We listen to our players and do it for our players. Register today and experience a true Persistent World.​

Dedicated Server
Powerful computers equipped with the latest hardware in the market. Yes, that sounds quite right to us. Our server is located in North America with emphasis on both European and North American players. No lag, no glitches, no delays, just role-play.​

Strong Community
"A house divided against itself cannot stand", powerful words from the Holy Scriptures and Mr. Lincoln himself. Our dedicated and united community helps newcomers to learn the ropes of the MOD and votes on new features, maps and staff members.​

Admins who care
Unlike our rivals, our server is equipped with experienced, customer-oriented, and friendly Administrators who actually care about each and every player.​

No randomness
We have mechanisms in place to prevent randomness from occuring by inspecting the communication between our server and clients and taking the necessary actions to resolve the issue.​

24/7 Up-time
Nothing is more annoying than investing time and effort into the game only to find that a server reset was invoked the following day. We are gamers and understand the difficulty of earning a living in the game and do not randomly reset the server.​

Optimized and Polished
We are the most stable, polished, sleek and professional server in the Mount and Blade community and plan on keeping it that way. No random client crashes, just gaming.

Nice. Apart from the "Admins who care" section, it seems this thread has helped to complete my last portion of the 5 a day bull**** you get on the internet.

If you have a problem with an admin report him on the website.
Besides that i put 10 - 15 a day to admin on server.
If we are doing something you don't like please i am more than happy to listen to your complaints.

I actually find the admins really good here. Froweey was doing great, MrKitten, and there was one other. Can't remember his name though.

Sir Edwards said:
Wait..new ownership...again?...this is maybe the 3rd time in a month O.O  Well, good luck I guess.
No. We just made a new post since the server has changed a lot since we started it back up and this so we decided to make a new post kinda like a fresh start!

Well, then why not by same person? O.O I am just giving my question reason by saying it is just rather odd :grin:  Well, a well-run NA server is a damned good server so I still wub you guys haha.

Sir Edwards said:
Well, then why not by same person? O.O I am just giving my question reason by saying it is just rather odd :grin:  Well, a well-run NA server is a damned good server so I still wub you guys haha.
Lol to be honest he can write better than me :grin: that's why he redid it

Your thread makes you sound rather arrogant and cliche, as the last one did under the name Ajax(?). It would also seem that despite my previous recommendations though PM and on the old Ajax thread with regards to the number of exploits on your server box, they've not been addressed. As these exploits exist (and due to the ridiculous claims in this thread, e.g "no lag", "no delays" for european players(?), "No random client crashes" -- etc), it does make me question the ability of your team.

Whilst I wish you all the best of luck with your PW Community, I'd really advise you adjust your thread and get to work on those exploits.

EDIT;
Froweey's response to this was to send me a link via PM to his CV (something of which I've already seen), and telling me to "go away". Implying that he believes it impossible for there to be exploits, due to his experience/caperbilities. I find it hard to believe a true professional developer would outright refuse to investigate the possibility of exploits/vulnrabilities, especially ones which could cause irrepairable damage to the (his) communities trust.

Gishank said:
Your thread makes you sound rather arrogant and cliche, as the last one did under the name Ajax(?). It would also seem that despite my previous recommendations though PM and on the old Ajax thread with regards to the number of exploits on your server box, they've not been addressed. As these exploits exist (and due to the ridiculous claims in this thread, e.g "no lag", "no delays" for european players(?), "No random client crashes" -- etc), it does make me question the ability of your team.

Whilst I wish you all the best of luck with your PW Community, I'd really advise you adjust your thread and get to work on those exploits.

+1 - Don't make ridiculous claims -_-

."We are the most stable, polished, sleek and professional server in the Mount and Blade community and plan on keeping it that way. No random client crashes, just gaming."

This really bothers me.

it is just advertiseing no?

like commercial.

only thing i never liked with all server's is joining seperate website for ban appeal and bank

then i get mad

The Man Who Laughs said:
Nice. Apart from the "Admins who care" section, it seems this thread has helped to complete my last portion of the 5 a day bull**** you get on the internet.

+1 and with this thread the server is more than your 5 a day bull**** :smile:

Armie_knock said:
."We are the most stable, polished, sleek and professional server in the Mount and Blade community and plan on keeping it that way. No random client crashes, just gaming."

This really bothers me.
If you don't like the server don't play it. y do you keep posting hate comments on here?
Everything stated on this post is an opinion and it was to signify a fresh start we finally got back on our feet after all the stupid drama and crap that some individuals caused. If you have a suggestion on how we can improve our server let us know instead of wasting your time bashing us.

Yadav said:
it is just advertiseing no?

like commercial.

only thing i never liked with all server's is joining seperate website for ban appeal and bank

then i get mad
Yeah the Website banking was to make it easier for us and more exiting for our players.
You can check your balance and we also have a High scores(Richest players).

Back
Top Bottom