Persistent World: Starwars??

For option 1 & 2: Should Bountyhunter have Jetpacks? Option 3,4 & 5: Should Jedi/Sith have force pow

• Yes to Jetpacks

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • No to Jetpacks

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Yes to Force Powers

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • No to Force Powers

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Jedi/Sith should only have Force Jump (Be same stats as Jetpacks)

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Ra'Jiska said:
Hey,

Necro thread we got there.
As Persistent Frontier dev, I must decline your offer since I'm quite busy with a lot of projects.
Concerning Bear Force's Devs, the main one (DanyEle), might also be quite busy (to be confirmed).

In addition of that, you'll need a team of your own to begin with the mod.
However, I have nothing against some questions of yours if you need it.

I'm working on Battle Cry of Freedom and Iron Europe but who knows, maybe one day we could join the forces. I've already made some persistent scripts which could eventually be used!

If you want to contribute, I made a thread where people are already showing interested to become part of the Dev team :smile: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=309826.new#new

DanyEle said:
Ra'Jiska said:
Hey,

As Persistent Frontier dev, I must decline your offer since I'm quite busy with a lot of projects.
Concerning Bear Force's Devs, the main one (DanyEle), might also be quite busy (to be confirmed).

I'm working on Battle Cry of Freedom and Iron Europe but who knows, maybe one day we could join the forces. I've already made some persistent scripts which could eventually be used!

If you're planning to participate in development of the SW persistent mod, try listening to feedback from public players so the same shiz that happened with Bear Force doesn't happen here.

DanyEle said:
Ra'Jiska said:
Hey,

Bear force is far better than Iron Europe...Bear Force made me cry with joy when there was 100 players. Iron Europe gave me lag with 100 players.

Scorpia said:
Bear force is far better than Iron Europe...Bear Force made me cry with joy when there was 100 players. Iron Europe gave me lag with 100 players.

I really miss those days when there were so many players on the server, I loved playing Bear Force. Can't believe that all the best mods for MP die, and the stupid ones have the most players, such as cRPG.

Back
Top Bottom