Persistent World: Starwars??

For option 1 & 2: Should Bountyhunter have Jetpacks? Option 3,4 & 5: Should Jedi/Sith have force pow

• Yes to Jetpacks

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • No to Jetpacks

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Yes to Force Powers

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • No to Force Powers

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Jedi/Sith should only have Force Jump (Be same stats as Jetpacks)

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

sounding good so far now im thinking mounts what are we talking speeders or natural creatures of the era/planet that its set to be based on ????

Yadav said:
if never watch starwars you make rp guide yes?

Once we are atleast 70% on progress of the mod i will include a guide about everything and anything  in our mod

Era chosen is *The dark war*

gside_141 said:
sounding good so far now im thinking mounts what are we talking speeders or natural creatures of the era/planet that its set to be based on ????
Mounts that will be used:
Speeders (different types to suit the Empires & other actions)
Animal mounts (From Bantha's , Tuantaun to fierce Gundarks or Giant fambaa's)

Planets will have its own species of animals, terrain texture, weapons, Temples, cities the works.

I thought I'll include that the ability fly around in a star-fighter  and fight is possible, But the idea may or may not be including in the mod

We have our Own thread now so I suggest those interest to visit the thread in a week to see the progress of the mod. I will use this post as a polling post and suggestions from the public.

going back onto the vehicles perhaps the Sail barge used in return of the jedi attempt to model it on a flyable ship just a suggestion

Quite frankly, Jabba's sail barge= the must have item in my opinion; howeve, not being able to enter the inside will wreck my dreams xD  All the same, actually being able to pilot one would be amazing.

Jabba's Sail Barge:

Frontal View-
Sailbarge.jpg

Side View-
Jabbas%20Sail%20Barge.jpg

Design-
Sailbarge_schem.jpg

Necessary Props:

1.The rear thruster
2.Viewing Ports(make them like the buildings with windows you cannot see into)
3. The Steering vanes located on either side of the sail barge
4. please don't derp and only have one sail xD (model them at the angle as shown)
5.Make the steering deck at the rear to resemble in  a way what the rear steering deck on a Swadian trade ship would look like.
6. The defense turret (optional prop due to it making the barge look too much like a war vessel and give the derps room to ask "well I want it to shootz!"

Suggestion:

Make large vehicles work like ships. Sailbarge would look weak as a one person vehicle, but really nice as a large, multiple person one. 

Sir Edwards said:
Quite frankly, Jabba's sail barge= the must have item in my opinion; howeve, not being able to enter the inside will wreck my dreams xD  All the same, actually being able to pilot one would be amazing.

Jabba's Sail Barge:

Frontal View-
Sailbarge.jpg

Side View-
Jabbas%20Sail%20Barge.jpg

Design-
Sailbarge_schem.jpg

Necessary Props:

1.The rear thruster
2.Viewing Ports(make them like the buildings with windows you cannot see into)
3. The Steering vanes located on either side of the sail barge
4. please don't derp and only have one sail xD (model them at the angle as shown)
5.Make the steering deck at the rear to resemble in  a way what the rear steering deck on a Swadian trade ship would look like.
6. The defense turret (optional prop due to it making the barge look too much like a war vessel and give the derps room to ask "well I want it to shootz!"

about 'the gun' on the sail barge may be removing it stating that its not a direct replica of but more of a civilian model of the ship ?? and yes make it almost impossible to pilot alone but will be a great addition lets make this work guys :smile:

gside_141 said:
about 'the gun' on the sail barge may be removing it stating that its not a direct replica of but more of a civilian model of the ship ?? and yes make it almost impossible to pilot alone but will be a great addition lets make this work guys :smile:

Exactly

This is our official Thread :smile:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=265029.msg6343535#msg6343535

You know, there is a game called -Star Wars the old Republic- which is very nice, and will meet your spectations, and it is better than any Star Wars PW mod made in any reality and any world.  :roll:

PD: it's free to play if you didn't know it

yeah I had it too, I had 2 50 with full warhero gear (trooper offtank and jedi guardian tank), and one day i said -**** it I quit- and I deleted both characters xD

Yes I know :smile: ,  I have  both  the original  single campaign games. Which I suggest you buy ^^

Arterus said:
yeah I had it too, I had 2 50 with full warhero gear (trooper offtank and jedi guardian tank), and one day i said -**** it I quit- and I deleted both characters xD
Ew, PvP tanks. DPS is the way to go.

Skallagrim said:
Arterus said:
Ew, PvP tanks. DPS is the way to go.

Trooper offtank, protection tree, dps gear, with that I made 350k of dps and 200k of protection (my personal record was 370k dps and 260K protection), those are 2 avantages, also an offtank can make the same protection of a tank, but a tank can't make the same dps of an off-tank.
Also an offtank is a very good support because he can prevent a lot of damage, which is usefull when you apply it to the dps that jump directly to the enemy.

I will stop to speak about TOR sorry

Back
Top Bottom