[S] Last Breath of Calradian Empire (ye Olde Thread)

¿How many Imperial factions do you like to see?

• Just one. Great Calradian Empire.

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Two. Something like western and eastern roman empire.

Votes: 34 46.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some new images from the Empire.

oTNr_.jpg

IlohL.jpg

j5LGh.jpg

Ag177.jpg

FFb9l.jpg

mheA7.jpg

UqwlL.jpg

_3WUu.jpg

YDKmJ.jpg

fS16G.jpg

Antonis said:
Looking good. Any thought about a release or anything? :razz:

Thanks a lot. Maybe... I can say we'll be working a lot harder on this summer than right now. This maybe means we'll have the mod released on summer. I hope so  :smile:

What if you made every faction except for Sarranids and Swadia created by a random event?

For example, it could start with Calradia owning everything, and Sarranids owning the desert.

Then, a random event would take place making a peasant rebellion in the Vaegir lands, a coup could occur changing the Calradic empire into Swadia; and shortly after, Nords would appear at the top of the map (as in the sea) and sail to Calradia until they disembark and take over Wercheg, etc.

And perhaps there could be some NPCs in taverns so the player could align himself with those factions before they even get created.

Just thinking out loud here, I know it's big coding job, but it would be quite awesome to take part in the formation of modern Calradia. :grin:

The Dark Robin said:
What if you made every faction except for Sarranids and Swadia created by a random event?

For example, it could start with Calradia owning everything, and Sarranids owning the desert.

Then, a random event would take place making a peasant rebellion in the Vaegir lands, a coup could occur changing the Calradic empire into Swadia; and shortly after, Nords would appear at the top of the map (as in the sea) and sail to Calradia until they disembark and take over Wercheg, etc.

And perhaps there could be some NPCs in taverns so the player could align himself with those factions before they even get created.

Just thinking out loud here, I know it's big coding job, but it would be quite awesome to take part in the formation of modern Calradia. :grin:

Phew, difficult stuff for us  :lol:
For sure in the version 2.0 of the mod, which will include more factions than 6, we will try to do this what you say.

But for the first version we have yet finished all the coding, and we are working on scenes and so.

Cheers and thanks for advice!

Some more images of the development:

20h4nrt.jpg

2z82m8j.jpg

72t11l.jpg

2irgbm.jpg

1918vc.jpg

wtgdmp.jpg

2njf0o5.jpg

2regml3.jpg

5esfx3.jpg

wi09x3.jpg

Now we have three troop trees for each faction. You can recruit one kind of troops in villages, other kind in cities and castles (you need to be in good relation with the lord) and then you can recruit special and powerful troops when you are owner of a castle or a city.

We keep working lads  :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom