13. Infanterie-Bataillon [NA]

Users who are viewing this thread

DrTaco said:
You will learn, in time. And might I also say, they 13te has started to grow quite a bit since I left, and still going strong. I think I've chosen leaders well.
I know, me being the Detektiv Oberst was a no brainer choice

Artillary Uffz Kookee here!

If you're one of the people who just joined the ranks of Mount & Blade: NW owners OR if you're ready to retire from your current regiment and would like to have a different environment to play in?
We need your help!

The 13te is one of the main North American Prussian Army regiments that has been active for almost 3 years!
We're one of the more younger regiments in the NS:razz:A, however, that doesn't mean that you can't get to know everybody.

Our ranks maybe light in comparison to the other NA:razz:A regiments, but that does not mean that there won't be any chance for advancement within our ranks!
With that being said: We offer a whole bunch of things regularly available to our members of our regiment:
* Participation in at least Two Line Battle events Per Week - Tuesdays and Fridays
* One or Two trainings per week - Mondays (mainly, sometimes Thursdays)
- With Melee, Calvary, Artillery training and practice!
- *Line* *Battle* *Regimental* *Command* *Training* for *ALL RANKS*
-- 1 on 1 help (on request)
* Two dedicated MineCraft servers!
- As a perk - One Public one private (invitation or membership only)

Out of all the NA:razz:A regiments, we offer something unique to our brothers in arms in our LineBattles; little do people know that it is in-fact our regiment the provides the server for the LineBattles. And we have been providing our server for months, with almost no downtime on our part!

So, with all of that being said;
Would you want to be apart of a regiment that has alot of fun?
Would you want to be apart of a regiment that literally has the staple of twice a week LineBattles?
Would you like to learn the "in's and outs" of leading *your* regiment should the time come?

Join up the 13te!
Our recruitment form: http://13terifles.enjin.com/forum/m/3627861/viewthread/3760265-recruit-templates
OR better yet: Give us a ring on the NA:razz:A teamspeak:
- 13te Infanterie-Bataillon
-- The Campfire

While I was looking in the deep damp recesses of Enjin I noticed our website got hit by a couple bot spammers, though I cleaned that up. Also, the connection for the Teamspeak server changed, it's not longer an IP, but it's back to ts3.1stepi.com. Might want to fix dat.

DrTaco said:
While I was looking in the deep damp recesses of Enjin I noticed our website got hit by a couple bot spammers, though I cleaned that up. Also, the connection for the Teamspeak server changed, it's not longer an IP, but it's back to ts3.1stepi.com. Might want to fix dat.
I'll get on it later today.

Sivart said:
Updated Roster and Events. We will be attending an Iron Europe event in the near future.

(if it ever comes out) It'll be interesting to see how NW transfers over to trench warfare to say the least, given how many more weapons we have to use on eachother.

DrTaco said:
Sivart said:
Updated Roster and Events. We will be attending an Iron Europe event in the near future.

(if it ever comes out) It'll be interesting to see how NW transfers over to trench warfare to say the least, given how many more weapons we have to use on eachother.

Get out of here taco, and go back to your pubs

*jedi wave hand* This regiment is worth wile to at least check out and play with....

*jedi wave hand* You know what? They might be a bunch of people who what they know what to do in various situations....

In my experience, no matter what anyone tells you, no one actually knows what to do in any situation, at all. Typically they just scream louder and pray at least someone gets a shot off before the defecation strikes the oscillator.

Back
Top Bottom