13. Infanterie-Bataillon [NA]

Users who are viewing this thread

Sivart

Sergeant
13. Infanterie-Bataillon
Two years of unparalleled insanity.

prussiaflag.gif

[size=14pt]History

The 13. Infanterie-Regiment was formed on 1 July, 1813. The regiment was formed from the 1st Musketeer
(officer and NCO cadre) and 3rd Reserve battalions of the 1st East Prussian Infantry Regt (Nr 1), the
2nd East Prussian Reserve Musketeer Battalion and the 3rd Lithuanian Reserve Musketeer and
1st Lithuanian Reserve Fusilier battalions. It was titled 1st Reserve Infantry Regiment at
this time and was considered to be an ad-hoc and temporary unit. With the reorganisation of the
Prussian army in March 1815, the unit was made a part of the new regular army, taking the title
13th Infantry Regiment on 25 March 1815. The regiment was not officially granted the title
"1. Westfälisches IR Nr 13" until 10 March 1823. The regiment had no grenadier companies.
However the organisation of three battalions (two musketeer and one fusilier, or light, battalion)
was the same as the other infantry regiments. The regiment had no colours until
18 October 1815, when new colours were presented to the unit in Mainz.

The regiment first saw action as a regiment at Magdeburg, Königsborn and Hagelsberg, where it captured a
flag (battalion fanion) of the French 18e Ligne, 3 cannon and 7 wagons. It was also present at Stettin,
Torgau, Wittenberg and Dessau.

For its service the unit was awarded the following decorations:

2 Iron Cross 1st Class
153 Iron Cross 2nd Class

[td]

[/td]
[td]
Ranks and Enlisted
Under Command of Hauptmann Sivart

Jäger

Leutnant Hensley

Unteroffizier YangWenli
Unteroffizier Narkyy

Gefrieter JohnAdder
Gefrieter Tarnished
Gefrieter Derp
Gefrieter Conundrum

Soldat Franceman
Soldat Dunken Donut
Soldat Flashman
Soldat Lev Myshkin
Soldat DrGuppy
Soldat Gunrun
Soldat Scottirish
Soldat Capt. Funk Wagnalls
Soldat Vixen
Soldat Brooklyn Jane
Soldat Raelor
Soldat Mazeltinus
Soldat Hoffman
Soldat Golfer45
Soldat Deciple
Soldat Zman
Soldat Jamie446
Soldat BlackPanda
Soldat Roman
Soldat Itwasluck
Soldat Stotz
Soldat Merik
Soldat Turtodly
Soldat Joker
Soldat Riptizzle
Soldat Suns

Retired McWilly

Artillerie

Leutnant Egoistic

Unteroffizier Kookee

Korporal Panda

Gefrieter Eriksohn

Soldat Turtodly
Soldat McMafia
Soldat Leadrin

Rekrut

Rekrut Haras
Rekrut Jack1
Rekrut Weber
Rekrut MattyIce

On Recruits, read these guidelines-
-After posting your application you have to be accepted two times. One is being accepted as a recruit and the other is being accepted in the regiment as Soldat.
-You must make a Monday training after you have been accepted as recruit if you want to become a Soldat.
-You must make at least 2 events during your time as a recruit, not including Monday trainings.
-You must not break any rules or be extremely annoying during your time as recruit, or your Rkt sentence may be extended or denied.
-Being denied means you will have to reapply at least 2 weeks after your denial. If you are denied, your Rkt sentence will be 2 weeks and you will have to make at least 4 events.
-Ego says: Also remember that personal skill has little relevance to your acceptance in the group, so don’t worry if you’re not a crack shot – who you are as a person is far more important! We’re looking for good people with good attitudes who can add value to our community. Skill can be taught; attitude, for the most part, is a personality trait that cannot be altered by us.
-Taco says: If you are going to be a recruit, you have to have a sense of humor.

Note that we do not deny you if you do not make it to a Monday training. You will simply just be a rekrut for the rest of your life.
[/td]

Saturdays we have Prussian Army Trainings

Here is an assorted list everything we do every week! EST/EDT times (GMT -6)

Monday - Regimental Training 8:00 PM
Tuesday - Linebattle 8:00 PM
Wednesday - Free day/random events
Thursday - Free day/random events
Friday - Linebattle 9:00 PM
Saturday - Army Training 3:00 PM
Sunday - Free day/random events

A musical piece composed for us by Lordoffilters(Spliff): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvjXUMYoDSc

Signing up
Go here to see the recruit template. Sign up there and fill it out with a new thread.

Teamspeak Information
ts3.1stepi.com

If you do not have Teamspeak, here is the download link, it is free and takes no more than a few minutes to download.
http://www.teamspeak.com/

prussiaflag.gif
This unit is a part of the Prussian Army
prussiaflag.gif

1. Do not troll, this is a very important rule and any breach of this rule will be dealt with severely!
2. Follow the rules of engagement in line battles unless told otherwise. (More on that later)
3. Download Teamspeak 3, you are not required to talk or have a mic but you will at least need it to listen to our commander during line battles.
4. Listen to your commander, we cannot stress how important this rule is! If you cannot follow orders, you are not only disobeying your commander, but you are hurting the entire regiment if we are in a line battle.
5. You should be in the Steam Group, http://steamcommunity.com/groups/13thRifleCommunity Tell me if you aren't.

Rules of Engagement
For those who are not familiar with the rules of engagement, I shall explain the main points here for you. These apply mainly to line battles except for the double gunning rule, you can not do that ever at any time.

1. Try not to be a **** to anyone, trolling or otherwise. We're (mostly) friends here
2. Follow orders and be able to understand what I want. If you are a jackass,
and make us look like we are, then you're gone
3. All admins are to be respected. At least, in public.
4. Don't regiment hop, if you sign up you're expected to stay unless you have a good reason
5. If you can help it, try not to shoot officers/standard bearers. Charging from either side renders this rule null
6. All server, unspoken, and general rules are to be followed.
Recruitment Policy
1. You Must be mature. This means not dicking around when you're told an order
2. You must be able to take a joke and be friendly with everyone in the regiment, and the community
3. You must have basic knowledge of Warband, or the willingness to learn and get better
4. You HAVE to have Teamspeak. HAVE TO. No exceptions
5. Steam is a very easy and useful way to contact members. Not required, but wanted very much.​

Where do I sign up?
If you want to join, look over the Recruitment policy and ask yourself questions about that. If you meet the criteria, go to http://13terifles.enjin.com/forum/m/3627861/viewthread/3760265-recruit-templates to see the recruit template. Sign up there and fill it out with a new thread.​

Für König und Vaterland
TWSIG.png

First of all, thank you Taco for trusting me with this position. I can no doubt say if not for you, we would not be here today as the 13te.

There will probably be a few rank changes is the very near future, but I haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do yet.

Figured I'd put this here.
Well here we are, and this is where I take off. It's taken 4 years of linebattles across different games, and two years of MM/NW, but this is where I've lost the drive to keep going. I've decided to (surprisingly, I know) make Sivart the new Major of the 13. This doesn't particularly mean i'm leaving NW altogether, but obviously not in anything important. I would also add, that i'm leaving you in very capable hands, and  maybe even less insane ones.

I started playing MM, and I told myself I wouldn't play this very much, and probably move on within the month.
Now here we are, 2 years and tons upon tons of fun and stress later, I think i'm finally done. If I say one last thing to you, it's that I hope you never stop.

Thank you to...
the Prussian Army in general, the 19te, the FKI, the 1stEPI, the WFI, the pubs, and in particularly, to
Sivart, Ego, McWilly, 5arge, Deo, Azrooh, Rapier, Joshly, Panda, Yang, Hensley, Mongoose(sort of), Voldemort (Sort of, not really but, kind of) and above all, the 13. Infanterie-Bataillon.

I'll lock this thread as soon as Sivart or someone sets the next thread up.

What the hell, I need to modify it..

Well here we are, and this is where I take off. It's taken 4 years of linebattles across different games, and two years of MM/NW, but this is where I've lost the drive to keep going. I've decided to (surprisingly, I know) make Sivart the new Major of the 13. This doesn't particularly mean i'm leaving NW altogether, but obviously not in anything important. I would also add, that i'm leaving you in very capable hands, and  maybe even less insane ones.

I started playing MM, and I told myself I wouldn't play this very much, and probably move on within the month.
Now here we are, 2 years and tons upon tons of fun and stress later, I think i'm finally done. If I say one last thing to you, it's that I hope you never stop.

Thank you to...
the Prussian Army in general, the 19te, the FKI, the 1stEPI, the WFI, the pubs, and in particularly, to
Sivart, Ego, McWilly, 5arge, Deo, Azrooh, Rapier, Joshly, Panda, Yang, Hensley, Mongoose(sort of), Voldemort (Sort of, not really but, kind of) and above all, the 13. Infanterie-Bataillon Especially John Adder.

I'll lock this thread as soon as Sivart or someone sets the next thread up.

Looks about right. Bye Tacu, I will still Marsch Marsch for you  :cry:

Updated the roster getting rid of the 'Major' rank and making 'Hauptmann' the top rank.
Dedicating Mondays to regimental training again.
A few extra things put in and taken out.

Sivart said:
Updated the roster getting rid of the 'Major' rank and making 'Hauptmann' the top rank.
Did McWilliam quit?

*edit*
Did anyone else notice the new regiment that is being made in the PA? They are also 13te, is this a problem? Their tags are 13teLG for they are a guard regiment

LordAdder said:
Sivart said:
Did McWilliam quit?

*edit*
Did anyone else notice the new regiment that is being made in the PA? They are also 13te, is this a problem? Their tags are 13teLG for they are a guard regiment
Not a problem

EgoisticPenny said:
LordAdder said:
Sivart said:
Did McWilliam quit?

*edit*
Not a problem

Okay

Back
Top Bottom