Disconnections and errors

Users who are viewing this thread

I had no strength to endure these crappy disconnections ....

What is my problem? When I try to connect to any server, it always throws me in multiplayer menu ... before this get errors on the similarity of these:
1) "Error connecting to server" or same like "Connection to server is lost"
2) "Your profile or username used by another player"
3) And when I try to connect the third time, I am either connect on the server or it dropp me in multiplayer menu... :evil:

And that's not all ... I have such errors dropping me in the window multiplayer can be up to three times :evil:
this is the only modification in which I have these problems ....

Ps. by the way in the Secession was the same mistake!
Pps. Because of these problems, I can not join in any regiment ...because there is no guarantee that I  connect on the server of the line battle ....

Currently, there are a few people who are experiencing this problem, including myself for a while. You may want to try reinstalling the mod, as that fixed it for me.

Woaaah, sounds like a strange problem! :sad:
My skill is very limited with such error fixing, but thats not a mod problem I would say.. sorry :sad:

I used to play in Sececcion and I had this same problem. Then I had an old computer. then I bought a new computer and played in NaS. the problem was the same character. I'm connected to servers other modifications that are on another continent, I have no such errors occurred. But NaS still don't want work good...

If someone knows what to do, then tell me! warn in advance to those who will write " reinstall the game or modification" .I will send in the ass...

I have the same problem too. When i login i can play for about 1 minute and than i disconnect. If i try to re- connect it says 'profile name used by another player'.

Back
Top Bottom