[NC2013] Week 1 Fixtures - Deadline 24/02

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a very good game against Ukraine, but if someone of you used bush hacks, **** you!

Sometimes I get that bug when I'm joining the server and it disappears after 10 seconds, never got after alt + tab.
And usually at the same time with that bug, the shields disappear as well.

Lares_RS said:
Well, i didnt even know, that there are hax like that. If you want, i can ask him about this.
I'm pretty sure that you have heard about bush hack.

Ottomansneverdie said:
ukrainalaisilla on ruotsalaiset puutarhurit.
:grin:

Well, I have never used this "bug". I just played with a very low graphics, so when I entered the game and screenshoted it, part of the texture is gone.  Sometimes the texture disappear for 5-10 seconds, cuz I have so old pc and low graphics. This is no reason to judge the Ukraine, we all played fair, cuz this is the essence of the tournament, is not it? On the other hand, if I did use "hacks" I would not put out any screenshots at all ;/

Madnes5 said:
Sorry but I have played for 3 years and have never seen that bug, Ive seen an invis shield and sword with no banner and some other stuff but I always have tree tops.
I dont buy its a bug, If it is, its intentionally made

edit: well a few more have said its a bug so, ill give him the benefit of the doubt.

I've seen stranger bugs:
6baq0.jpg
ZVXPQ.jpg
vhl56.jpg
OvxqK.jpg
DPvNI.jpg
kkMeW.jpg
cThgy.jpg
di_u4.jpg

F13x said:
Well, I have never used this "bug". I just played with a very low graphics, so when I entered the game and screenshoted it, part of the texture is gone.  Sometimes the texture disappear for 5-10 seconds, cuz I have so old pc and low graphics. This is no reason to judge the Ukraine, we all played fair, cuz this is the essence of the tournament, is not it? On the other hand, if I did use "hacks" I would not put out any screenshots at all ;/
How can I be sure that you don't lie, put the screenshots from other spawns.

You're talking too much imo. We won, and now we have one bugged screenshot and you trying to make it to your favour. But it's nothing but one bugged screen, so just stfu and take our win and your defeat with honour.

Imagination said:
You're talking too much imo. We won, and now we have one bugged screenshot and you trying to make it to your favour. But it's nothing but one bugged screen, so just stfu and take our win and your defeat with honour.
Nothing wrong with asking to be honest. Showing dodgy behaviour like this won't really be in your favour.

Imagination said:

gf!
also, how can i treehax plz plz ? ^^
Flex u pwnab much ! :wink::wink::wink:

Maybe I should start using some bugged invisible walls, hmm...

@MrNobody, I'm not trying to turn this for our win, I don't just like hack users and liars.

I leave this here, I don't care anymore if someone uses hacks or not.

@Broomstick,you have a good point there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom