[NC2013] Week 1 Fixtures - Deadline 24/02

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIN 5 - 11 UA

2013022400001.jpg
2013022400002x.jpg

2013022400003u.jpg

First screenshot missing, someone will probably have it.

Canada 9 - 5 Italy

One draw on Set 3, another on Set 4. Also forgot the screenshot for Set 3, but the score was 3-0 in our favour. Duken should be able to either provide a screenshot or confirm.

24l8m6v.jpg

16krkn.jpg

25r2xc6.jpg

ggs

Maynd said:
F13x said:

Nice tree trimming, does that help to increase your field of view?

I would consider that glitching, the brushes are there to reduce your view, removing them gives you an advantage over other archers which I think should not be allowed, of course there no way to stop that without asking for screen shots of every match from players and that would be irritating to a few but you have my opinion on it. I would NEVER do that or change any thing about the game to give me a cheap advantage over my enemies. you disgrace your team.

It is indeed a graphics bug, I experience it often when tabbing out of warband. I also fix it by tabbing out again. I think it's highly unlikely that an experienced player like flex would not be aware of how to fix such a bug and more likely that it's being used to gain an unfair advantage.

This is just speculation of course, we have no proof he was doing so whilst playing, he was spectating the rounds in that screenshot.

Well, i didnt even know, that there are hax like that. If you want, i can ask him about this.

P.S Had same but in cRPG only.

And I thought everyone used the semi transparent walls texture pack.

jokes. don't ban me please.

:cry:

I'll have a look at all this drama tomorrow when I'm back home, for now i'll confirm the other results. Anyone with particularly good knowledge of the apparent bug throw me a PM.

Juvenile said:
Canada 9 - 5 Italy

One draw on Set 3, another on Set 4. Also forgot the screenshot for Set 3, but the score was 3-0 in our favour. Duken should be able to either provide a screenshot or confirm.

24l8m6v.jpg

16krkn.jpg

25r2xc6.jpg

ggs

Confirmed

Mad Dawg said:
USA 8 - 7 France
1 Round was a draw on Set 3

mb7rv.jpg
mb8a.jpg
mb9d.jpg
mb10i.jpg

gg's

Confirmed.

Lt said:
Gustel said:
This is just a grafic bug. It stops after tabbing out and rejoining warband

Weird that graphic bug would happen in last round, even though he is spectator. Also it is kinda weird that nothing else bugs.

Sorry but I have played for 3 years and have never seen that bug, Ive seen an invis shield and sword with no banner and some other stuff but I always have tree tops.
I dont buy its a bug, If it is, its intentionally made

edit: well a few more have said its a bug so, ill give him the benefit of the doubt.

Decidedly, we going from surprise to surprise... Continue making us dream :wink: !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom