[SNL1] League Tables and Fixtures

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamillo said:
Shame  that PE had only 6/5 players per spawn. :/
One more question - is it possible to specs who are not from clans which playing match left spectators? Because it was not fair yesterday when we asked SotaMursu about leaving server and he still was there. :/

some of your guys called me back and then someone said that you telling me to leave was just a joke lel. and how would a spectator that's from some other clan make any difference when both teams already have spectators anyways (most of the time) :lol:

sotamursu123 said:
Kamillo said:
Shame  that PE had only 6/5 players per spawn. :/
One more question - is it possible to specs who are not from clans which playing match left spectators? Because it was not fair yesterday when we asked SotaMursu about leaving server and he still was there. :/

some of your guys called me back and then someone said that you telling me to leave was just a joke lel. and how would a spectator that's from some other clan make any difference when both teams already have spectators anyways (most of the time) :lol:
when I see FIN, I want to drink finlandia vodka but unfortuantely I havent coins. :/ It is the reason xD

Heroes 16-0 Rome
d580922e5e20.jpg

4885b67c3382.jpg

427ff2cb5daf.jpg

0a966139159d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom