Users who are viewing this thread

Sir Edwards

Sergeant Knight
30v0pjr.jpg

Revenge, Sweet revenge.

712362olol.png

o1ksz.jpg

Introduction
After the disappearance of most of the royal family and royal advisers,  many years later the king comes back to find his brother, Zero fighting on upholding the family name with another long lost relative, skipper.  Together the three shall revive their family to its former glory and prestige.

All members must carry the tags as follows when rping: _of_Vendetta after their name.

Family Rules

1. Treat all people with their God-given right, respect(This includes no spam of GG after wars)
2. We are a peaceful faction, for now, so do not mindlessly wage war.
3. Honor is key to our being, have honor, defend the weak, and uphold justice rather than being a tyrant.
4. Never take liking to the spouse of another.
5. Defend the royal family at all costs, even if it means staying behind and facing certain death to ensure their survival.
6. Be honorable, Loyal to the House.
7. Never rob poor peasants and/or give House of Vendetta a bad name.
8. Never tax those who we do not know.
9. Respect our allies, Do not rob or annoy them.

2quhjdl.jpg

Join Us Today!

Roster

-Royal Family-
King: King Edwards of Vendetta
Queen: Queen Jolin of VendettaDisappeared, Status Unknown
Prince: Prince_Skipper(Longsword)_of_Vendetta
Princess:Princess Amber of Vendetta
King's Brother: Duke ZeroFighter of Vendetta

-Loyalists-
Champion:
None

Advisor:
None

Knight:
None

RoyalGuard:
None

Maester:
None

-Army-

Squire:
None

Ranger:
None

Guard:
None

Footman:
None

Levy:
None

ih37nk.jpg

Tallii said:

Point of this post being? Notice this is about a Kingdom, not the 'old' house plus the fact the topics are spread 3 months apart making the earlier one easily forgotten.

Goodluck Edwards with another one of your new Faction projects  :wink:

Hey, I have been playing and fighting for you guys over the last few days and I would like to officially join your household.I am hoping that because of all the blood sweat and money I have spent winning wars, defeating revolutions, and fighting in your honour you will give me a pretty high up place. Thanks - Skipper Longsword :grin:

Tell jolin that i accepted you and that i cannot return for a rather long time due to personal issues. 

Accepted as a Knight: Sir Skipper of Vendetta (Ingame: Sir_Skipper_of_Vendetta)

Back
Top Bottom