NW Completed The Perthshire Olympics - Now accepting Applications

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the office of the 90th Perth! Olympics you say? Very well, I'll tell you about it.
(I swear, if another person asks...)
We, the 90th Perthshire Regiment of foot will be hosting an event in which representatives of different regiments compete in trials of skill and strength. If you would kindly take this leaflet it has all of the information you need.
Now get out, I have work to do dammit!

The Pertshire Olympics!

Events to be held:

Infantry
Obstacle Courses
Melee Tourney
Shooting Tourney
Hurdles
Beard Competition (Judges Needed)

Cavalry
Obstacle Courses
Jousting
Mounted Shooting
Mounted Swordplay
Mustache Competition (Judges Needed)

Artillery
(In teams of 3)
Speed contest
Accuracy Contest (Cannon)
Accuracy Contest (Howitzer)
Accuracy Contest (Mortar)
Team Moustache and Beard Contest (Judges Needed)

Other
Battle of the Colonels
Partizani Drunken Brawl
Battle of the Butterknives
Most Ridiculous Face Contest (Judges Needed)
Fist Brawl (All Contestants)

How to be involved!

You will need at least one man to represent your Regiment. You may enter 1 man in each category, accepting the other category in which the colonel of the regiment may attend along with 1 other representative. This makes for a maximum of 5 men per regiment.

However, you don't need to organize that now. If you really wish to attend and are confident that you will have men to represent you.

Simply fill out the following form!

Code:
Regiment Name:
Categories you wish to enter:
Time Zone:

How to become a judge!

For this, send me a Personal Message to me and state your judging intentions. I will interview and decide the judges later.

Help welcome!

We could use the following over the course of the project:

Large servers - We have our own, but it is quite small. We could use larger servers, both NA and EU.

Mappers - To make the obstacle courses etc.

Judges - To judge the faces.

A large Teamspeak Server - Capable of containing up to 200 people.

Information About Events

I'll skip over the obvious ones for now, I will outline them in detail later on.

Beard / Mustache / Face  Competitions - A team of 5 judges will select the winner of these competitions based on their facial features.

Artillery Speed Contest - The team that can load and shoot 5 cannonballs the fastest will win.

Battle of the Colonels - The colonels of the Regiments will enter an Arena and fight with Swords for the Colonel's Crown!

Battle of the Butterknives - An all out brawl using only Sabre Biquets.

Attending Regiments7
(Will be grouped into heats at a later date)

Infantry
90th Perthshire Regiment of Foot

Cavalry

Artillery

Other

Judges

Althalus - 2nd Lieutenant of the 90th Perth​

Sounds awesome, good luck! :grin: Might I suggest fisticuffs as well, or does the Partizani Drunken Brawl involve fist fighting?

Also, make sure you've got plenty of people recording it, this would certainly do the community well on youtube! :wink:

Stevon said:
Sounds awesome, good luck! :grin: Might I suggest fisticuffs as well, or does the Partizani Drunken Brawl involve fist fighting?

Also, make sure you've got plenty of people recording it, this would certainly do the community well on youtube! :wink:

That's a great idea! I'll add it in to the other section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom