[NC2013] Draw Night

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draw Night Special!
20:00 GMT, Tonight

At 20:00 GMT tonight, we will commence the Nations Cup 2013 Draw. First thing to notice is the pots. The nations competing have been put into different pots, depending on their seeding in the previous tournament. A team from each pot will fill a group, meaning that teams will not be fighting the other teams in their pot until the knockout stage. The selection will be done using a random number generator and each selection will be announced individually in this thread. The order of proceedings will be in reverse, that is to say that we will begin with pot 5 and work our way upwards to pot 1. People are welcome to discuss the proceedings in this thread.

mlNc5YF.png
J0anaSH.png
HUpPDcB.png
f47uTUc.png

Group A  Group B  Group C  Group D 
[tr][td]Poland[/td][td]Turkey[/td][td]Ukraine[/td][td]France[/td][/tr][tr][td][size=18pt]Russia[/size][/td][td]United Kingdom[/td][td]Finland[/td][td]Germany[/td][/tr][tr][td]Italy[/td][td]Scandinavia[/td][td]BeNe[/td][td]U.S.A[/td][/tr][tr][td]Canada[/td][td]Brazil[/td][td][size=18pt]Middle Europe[/size][/td][td]Czech Republic[/td][/tr][tr][td]Greece[/td][td]Lithuania[/td][td]Ka & E.R[/td][td]Georgia[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]

Pot 1Pot 2Pot 3Pot 4Pot 5
FranceRussiaUSACanadaKaz & E.R
UkraineU.KBeNeCzech RepublicGreece
PolandGermanyScandinaviaBrazilLithuania
TurkeyFinlandItalyMiddle EuropeGeorgia

R1ch, Tallii, Prußak, CrueLHamsteR, Chaingun, Dirty_Monk, Vivar, Juvenile, Cybran, m1tchell23, Shemaforash, Aharo, blak, Olonzo, Imagination, Shoxi, Killfacer, Koma, F13x, axL, Reaver_RS, Black_Angel, TheBard, frostinvioo, Razer', Spartan_Aury, Primi, Duken, ~Scar, Cleric_Johnson, Envious_Elazul, WarhammerR, Lares_RS, Segd, Trebron, relaXcz, ^IvE, Landreaall, _Toi_, Broomstick, Ottomansneverdie, Legion_Six, Golradir, Zjadacz_chleba, Fehnor, Hell Combine (+ 3 Hidden) and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Duken Says:
lOj5Qj7.png
"I'm really looking forward to seeing how the group stage ends up, hoping for a good draw for Italy.
Great to see something new!

I think Turkey will win because their players have really proven themselves at the top level, I also think it's about time they won a Nations Cup considering their strength since the tournament's inaugeration. They are the nation with one of the biggest community in Warband and they have lots of skilled players in each class.

In terms of my team I think we have a really close-knit small team, which can really work to our advantage. I think we could do fairly well, though I don't really expect us to be competing for gold. Just a good solid performance and lots of fun!"

Killfacer said:
Duken Says:
lOj5Qj7.png
"I'm really looking forward to seeing how the group stage ends up, hoping for a good draw for Italy.
Great to see something new!

I think Turkey will win because their players have really proven themselves at the top level, I also think it's about time they won a Nations Cup considering their strength since the tournament's inaugeration. They are the nation with one of the biggest community in Warband and they have lots of skilled players in each class.

In terms of my team I think we have a really close-knit small team, which can really work to our advantage. I think we could do fairly well, though I don't really expect us to be competing for gold. Just a good solid performance and lots of fun!"

Damn, Duken's women is mighty fine.

Sota Says:
pw7ZO6Z.png
"Hmmmng.

I think Turkey will win because the other top countries' best players are inactive or just came back from inactivity for the Nations Cup. Poland, Russia, France and United Kingdom are pretty much torn apart due to competition within their own communities, so there's not that much competition for Turkey besides Kazakhstan, American teams and Ukraine."

With Finland it's a difficult one. We did so great last year and really proved our worth. I'm hoping we'll be able to go one better this year, though I perhaps see us falling short of a team like Turkey. So long as we beat the Scandinavians, I'm okay with Finland's performance!"

So welcome everyone to the Nations Cup 2013 Draw. Hopefully you've all read the rules and understand how this will work. I'll be starting with Pot 5 and assigning each team to a group using a Random Number generator. For example, if Georgia gets ball 1 then it will be put into Group A.

So here we go:

Nation: Kazakhstan and Eastern Russia
Captain: Zerdan

GXDL7do.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom