Skipverjar Arnarins

Users who are viewing this thread

jepekula

Count

3R9Jyya.png
Along with the other longships from across the North Sea, from the mysterious, cold lands of the Ultima Thule, sailed the ship called Örninn, The Eagle, to terrorize the christian peoples of Europe and lessen the burden of their riches. The Arnarins, men of the Eagle, are hardened warriors, experienced in raiding in the lands of Francia and Britannia and in the mysterious east. In addition to the desire for gold, the Arnarins have a lust for adventure and glory, which is why they can be found in battlefields all across Europa.
In battle, the Arnarins are led by a Jarl, the captain of the ship. Otherwise every member of the crew is equal.
dfw01.mainvoice.net:7014

or 195.249.188.149

Joining the crew
If you want to join, you have to sacrifice a goat to Odin/Ukko while dancing the sacred dance and drink the blood of a Mongolian horse.

Or just add Jepekula on Steam. Or intrude our Teamspeak.

Dansk viking said:
Welcome welcome, despite your drunken behavior - or perhaps because of it?... See you on the battlefield!
Thank you for welcoming us and I suppose I have to take full responsibility of this :oops: (Ubbe here) I'll do my best not to confuse allies and enemies in my berzerk in the future :grin:

DarthTaco said:
I wasn't at the time of me joining, but I figured what the hell, why not join the Athenians.

Since i already own a tribe for RB, i usually come for events as an Special Invite for Athenais and make Phalanx mad. I could always join other Vikingr clans, but i chose this one because i know good people in it like Jepe and Joub.

Back
Top Bottom