SP Musket Era [WB] Mount&Blade:Warband - The Caribbean Dream

Users who are viewing this thread

2013020200017.jpg

The Caribbean Dream

Hello all,
As you know , I'm the developer of the WW3:razz:hoenix mod.But this mod have different concept.But It's not a "Singleplayer Campaign" mod , Its just a mini-mod.If you like 1770's and If you are bored , you have to look at this!

FACTİONS
carb2.png
carb3.png
carbd.png

Features
-New Custom-Battle maps
-New Factions
-New Armors,Swords,Rocks etc
-Crouching(With animation bug)

Mod Team
-Just me

Credits
-First of all I need to thank to Shredorz for his lovely OSP-Mod the Age Of False InnocenceMany items are from his mod.
-Renkoo for his great building models
-Yamabushi for his great priest models
-Dreadshadow for his uniform.
Thats all I guess , If I forgot anyone please tell me

Support
You can add me on Steam and send me a gift  :lol:Or you can just want my Paypal account for real money support.

Screenshots
2013020200017.jpg
2013020200018.jpg
2013020200015.jpg
2013020200016g.jpg
2013020200019.jpg
2013020200020.jpg
2013020200021.jpg
2013020200022.jpg
2013020200023.jpg
2013020200024.jpg
2013020200025.jpg

NOTEIts made by me in 2 days and Its only changes the Custom-Battles.I can change it to [MP]But for now , Its only a Mini-[SP] mod.

Knight_Marine said:
So this mod is about the American Revolution?
Well not exactly.Actually Its about fun  :smile:  No historical research made for this mod so If I say Its about American Revolution I can be wrong.Lets say Its just a Pirates of Caribbean mod  :razz:

Cool Mod, but i dont understand nothing, where can i get english "language" in the game? big up!

A good idea to set it in the later era of Piracy, since Carribean will be set in the Mid 17th century.

I would suggest Spain and the Dutch as the two other factions if needed as well as maybe a Native American faction for the Indians and Free Slaves to fight with.

If you need proper ship models check out Pirates Ahoy!

Good luck with the mod!

Comrade Temuzu said:
Pretty interesting. Did you make those rocks yourself?
Yep
Comrade Temuzu said:
Also, getting a proper ship model would go a long way.
Yes Im working on it right now
Danaigh said:
Cool Mod, but i dont understand nothing, where can i get english "language" in the game? big up!
Its already in english , Isnt it?  :neutral: Seriously , If It isnt please tell me

SeanBeansShako said:
I would suggest Spain and the Dutch as the two other factions if needed as well as maybe a Native American faction for the Indians and Free Slaves to fight with.
Thats a good idea thanks

Actually, none of it is in English.

I deleted the 'tr' language folder aswell in an attempt to force it to use 'en', however it still didn't work.

Windbusche said:
Actually, none of it is in English.

I deleted the 'tr' language folder aswell in an attempt to force it to use 'en', however it still didn't work.
Thats a big problem  :???: Thanks for inform me but I dont know how to fix it right now , Im working to fix it but It looks something gone wrong , any idea?

Back
Top Bottom