Game recommendation: Stranded 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok so I have some noob questions... im still on the first island in adventure mode and built the crappy log ship sailed for about 40 minutes without finding anything and so loaded  my game before I left my island to try to build the sailraft... I still need 25 vines and 16 skins and i've cut down every tree on the island and killed everything... is there anyway to build it sill and also how do I get to the next island... I feel stupid

You don't sail off the first island by your self.  :wink:

You shoulda got a lock-pick when you built a hut.

I did and I used it to open up a chest that had a map of my tiny island... after that I dont know what Im supposed to do

Stupid question, but how do I dig the X marked place in the map? I have a shovel and try to hit the ground with it, but nothing happens...

OK, here's a step by step walkthrough of the first island.

Arrive. Build hammer.

Build shelter.

Work your way through the building process to hut.

Open the locked chest and RIGHT CLICK with the shovel to dig where the X is amrked on the map.

Talk to Cap'n (Whatever his name is) and catch him a parrot. (hard and boring to do. Try going to the hill with a bunch of rocks on it, they often get stuck there.)

Dig all his gold up using the treasure map (warning: Claw monkeys spawn for one of them. Have a good weapon with you.)

Now grab all your equipment (lots of ranged weapons!!!!!!!!!) and follow him off.

Hehe, no probs. I died on my first couple of playthroughs. My hunger level just went up and up. I could never catch one of those goddamn monkeys! Then i realised you could fish, farm and forage! So I never died again (<--- blatant lie)

I finally finished the adventure mode. The last island took ages! Thank god for weed, though. The 14 day wait would've been impossible without it.

I still havent been able to download the new Mount And Blade  :sad: its terrible... but I am on the third island right now and just let me say... DAMN I HATE RAPTORS... yeah

guspav said:
getting 300 or something marijuana joints was much too time consuming :grin:

Give or take 280?

The most pain in the ass was on the second last level (the last *real* level) when you had to wait for 14 days.  I had nothing to do, I just jumped around to tire myself out as much as possible, and kept sleeping to try to pass the time.  That sucked.

Sucker Punch said:
guspav said:
getting 300 or something marijuana joints was much too time consuming :grin:

Give or take 280?

The most pain in the ass was on the second last level (the last *real* level) when you had to wait for 14 days.  I had nothing to do, I just jumped around to tire myself out as much as possible, and kept sleeping to try to pass the time.  That sucked.

The hard part of that level was making the bread, stupid dam locusts

try smoking some joints to increase your tirdness

The trick to avoiding locusts is not to plant a patch bigger than 15 plants.

if you need more than that and fast, try making another patch very far away (like... half a minute's walk or so) and plant it there, otherwisae you'll quickly be overrun by dancing bugs eating your hay.

[quote9The trick to avoiding locusts is not to plant a patch bigger than 15 plants.[/quote]

Wrong! The trick is making a perfectly closed fence around your 50 crops. The fence also serves as a monkey catcher! :grin:

Sometimes, locusts appear inside your crop field, so if you actually trap them inside... it's like the cookie monster getting stuck in a room full of bins full of cookies.

Back
Top Bottom