[ NA_Trojan_PW4 ] Server thread / Rules/ Info Updated to version 4.0.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man what is going on with PW? What happened to the infamous roleplay mod from back then. It seems like nowadays people care more about ****in hosting servers then trying to have fun. And i swear peasant or i shall address you as nimueh, you are like a kid in a candy store, ya just go around to different servers eveyrone day.

When did trolls start hosting servers anyways, first peasant, then bulltrup and now this dude lol!

We aren't trolls.  I tried to do what I felt was right at the time and help Bulltrup, but the server had no structure and kept getting the admin passwords hacked everyday.  We did what we had to do to give PW a chance to balance out again, so players can get back to roll playing without being mass banned.  When it comes down to it, I have no hard feelings for anyone, this is a game mod, we are simply trying to provide a good space for players to play for a while. 

theOnlyDUck said:
Man what is going on with PW? What happened to the infamous roleplay mod from back then. It seems like nowadays people care more about ****in hosting servers then trying to have fun. And i swear peasant or i shall address you as nimueh, you are like a kid in a candy store, ya just go around to different servers eveyrone day.

When did trolls start hosting servers anyways, first peasant, then bulltrup and now this dude lol!

So here's my question.  What's your point?  Do you mean to just be a jerk about it and berate all the guys who host servers with there own money?  If they are so bad why don't you host your own?  I realize that was three questions but your comment just makes me so  :mad:.

We are using an experimental map currently. "Sky City".  Please be vocal if you like or don't like it. 

We put Journey up until Glovine finishes his new map.  Sky City though it is neat looking, was not player friendly at all, and everyone would just leave as soon as they joined.  We put Journey up and walla, server pop is up.  We tried. 

Edit: I'm am extremely impressed by the turn of our second run as a server.  90+ players our first day being back in a week, players who actually play with limited complaints.  I'm sorry I took the server down for a week, and thank you Toby for getting everyone back together.  I'm extremely happy with the way things are going.  So much love and support it is ridiculous.  The new admins are keeping up well, so all around great job everyone, super stoked. 

I didn't see an application format, for I am going to just type it up, and hope it works.
I'm posting to apply for Moderator on the server.
I'm some what new to the server, but not to the mod, so I understand why this might be declined.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reasons I could be a good moderator:
I want to enforce the role play, because people who break role play, randoming, and what not ruin the game play for others.
I see that this server has gotten a good amount of players, and admins haven't been responding very quickly.
I have read the rules, so I know what is to be done, and how.
I am here to help others so they enjoy the game play, rather than to abuse the powers.

Reasons you might not want me as moderator:
When I play, I would mostly be role playing with friends, but I would still log in as admin as times to help out (When the server needs it the most).
I feel that servers need to have more role play, so at times I might be forcing role play a bit to much (This can easily be fixed by just telling me).

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I play Persistent World mod daily, so I would be really active.
I have Teamspeak 3 with a mic to talk to other admins and players.
If I am not on the server, or Teamspeak I can be easily contacted through Steam (sfcmoore).
I seek to help others, rather than support myself, so I would be helping players with issues a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom