[ NA_Trojan_PW4 ] Server thread / Rules/ Info Updated to version 4.0.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
map is big , iron mines few and far away ,hard to make living.  but very good fun last nite , shop owners in center town , strange concept but worked well. I play server again pherhaps after super bowl  :smile:

Yadav said:
map is big , iron mines few and far away ,hard to make living.  but very good fun last nite , shop owners in center town , strange concept but worked well. I play server again pherhaps after super bowl  :smile:

Glad you liked it!
The map maker is splintert at first the map was misunderstood by many of our players but we gave it a second shot and now people are having a lot of fun on the map!

This server has some of the most retarded admins I've ever seen.

Kill someone who had randomed you 10 minutes prior - ban

Kill someone from an opposing faction in an undeclared war which has been going on for almost an hour - ban

These admins must not have anything better to do, because they are so abusive of their power that you can just see what sad people they really are.

They make their own rules as they go along.

Not to mention the retarded banking system, where people can just withdraw money on map reset and gain an instant advantage.

Shame it's the only server with a decent ping when you are trying to play from Australia.

This forced RP **** which is monitored by god mode admins really kills the fun in this mod. I miss the servers from 2+ years ago which didn't have this retarded level of rule enforcement. When rule breakers were dealt with within the confines of the game as opposed to power-hungry admins.

Someone had a bad day.

Here is some ice cream to cheer you up. 

Soft_Ice_cream.jpg

I don't really know what you are talking about, but I understand that sometimes admins can be quicker to ban when there is a lot of complaints going on. 

Admins are humans too. 

syntox said:
This server has some of the most retarded admins I've ever seen.

Kill someone who had randomed you 10 minutes prior - ban

Kill someone from an opposing faction in an undeclared war which has been going on for almost an hour - ban

These admins must not have anything better to do, because they are so abusive of their power that you can just see what sad people they really are.

They make their own rules as they go along.

Not to mention the retarded banking system, where people can just withdraw money on map reset and gain an instant advantage.

Shame it's the only server with a decent ping when you are trying to play from Australia.

This forced RP **** which is monitored by god mode admins really kills the fun in this mod. I miss the servers from 2+ years ago which didn't have this retarded level of rule enforcement. When rule breakers were dealt with within the confines of the game as opposed to power-hungry admins.

Do what I do. Play something else, and play this for fun. FUN. Yes, this mod is fun if you :

A. Don't play by the rules (But don't get caught  :lol:)
B. Have friends (Not sure this works for you either  :lol:)
C. Play with no care in the world. Is the end of the world if you get banned? (Again, depends on who you are  :lol:)

The problem with admins is that they think they're tough **** because they're admins. Server owners really ought to start making proper decisions with their selection process rather than just picking out random idiots on the TeamSpeak who say they "roleplay" and will donate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom