[ NA_Trojan_PW4 ] Server thread / Rules/ Info Updated to version 4.0.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This server has gone to complete ****. There's was a group of 5-10 people travelling together randoming everyone in site. I closed the gates to the main town but they sieged it, broke in, opened the gates and then spawn killed me a few times before I quit.

Haakon the Red said:
This server has gone to complete ****. There's was a group of 5-10 people travelling together randoming everyone in site. I closed the gates to the main town but they sieged it, broke in, opened the gates and then spawn killed me a few times before I quit.
Lmao. Buy a weapon, and kill them.

Skallagrim said:
Haakon the Red said:
Lmao. Buy a weapon, and kill them.

How am I by myself going to kill 5-10 people with ranged weapons?

Have you even played PW? The fighting is slow and laggy to begin with.

If You are referring to what i think you are i am sorry but we just don't have enough admins to be on server 24/7 i believe this happened at
6 A.M Easter today?
I Got some screenshots from a player everyone that participated in that random will be banned and if you were a victim you will be compensated.

Arthur_Pendragon said:
If You are referring to what i think you are i am sorry but we just don't have enough admins to be on server 24/7 i believe this happened at
6 A.M Easter today?
I Got some screenshots from a player everyone that participated in that random will be banned and if you were a victim you will be compensated.

No, it happened around 6pm Eastern. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened multiple times though as I didn't see an admin on for more than half an hour and they spent the entire time on one complaint. Must have been a friend of the admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom