Native Completed Battle of the Bastards (BoB) Duel Tourney

Users who are viewing this thread

capture.png

subliminal message

I think we should get as much time as we need, no autos at this point. I mean, this tournament really should've died, but thanks to nom, it's still going.

MrNomNom said:
ok guys, come on. deaf an i will duel sometime before sunday.
Well ****. I messed up guys.

Well actually my ****ing computer messed up. Or well, uh. Basically I wasn't able to bring my computer home for spring break, so that was problematic. I left it on the whole week because I meant to use Teamviewer. Turns out I forgot to set it up correctly. And then my netbook died at home, and so I had no way to contact anyone. Only got back recently. You probably should've given Nom the auto :l

Honestly, I think we're all on enough that we should be able to get the duels done without autos (maybe I'm not on enough, idk). Plus, what's the point of giving autos when there isn't even a decent duel server?

I have no intention of auto-ing the remaining matches unless things get rediculous. Those who still have matches should try their bet to get together.

Zaffa said:
I have decided to go with the double elimination rule set. That said, deadlines will be firmly enforced, and outside extremely extenuating circumstances, the inability to make a match will result in a forfeit. Any discrepancies between parties of who was at fault for failure to meet up shall be determined by my subjective opinion. Though people are HIGHLY advised to message me with any future absences or reason for said absences, a primary objective of the tournament is to continue without delay.

Though accommodation will be made, the tournament will not be put on hiatus because 1 person couldn't make their match (no exceptions).

gf.

Does this mean I win the argument from the first 8 pages?

Back
Top Bottom