The factions are very very passive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, first congratulations for this mod, the models are very awesome. Second, excuse me for my English, i am francophone^^
In the mod i play as the Romans, and all factions are passive: no one attack one other, they stand always in they castles, zero armies moving in the map. That's normal in this mod? The only ennemies that i can attack in open field battle are bandits groups(in siege i can attack the other factions, but thats not very interesting because they do nothing).

Have a good day @all, bye and thanks for the future reply.

in my mod there is normal troop movement, but i have played 145 days and i havent seen any lord group sieging other factions except mine(legio II and before legio Valera)

Why does the britons have romans soldiers serving for them, there aren´t a lot but 1 or 2 appear in the captured enemy soldiers why?

Maybe Mercenaries^^ Now my problem is resolved, but I hate the too many defensive AI in some Mods of Warband, for all battles the AI army wait until my Army slaughter them, and thats very very very crappy... One solution to make the AI offensive and not foolish static????

Back
Top Bottom