~~~VOTE FOR THE SERVER NAME~~~ (No Rule Server)

What should the new server be named?

• PW_Freedom

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • The_Real_TnT

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • TnT_warRP

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • IAmADisease

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • PW_Free_Play

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Spruces_Trollcave

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • ThisServerWontWork

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • NoMansLand

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Randomfest

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • NoMoreBadmins

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Randomfest_2013

Votes: 10 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

SpruceTrap

Banned
Within the next couple of weeks, I will be opening up the TnT Hardcore server (centered in Europe). Care to know the rules?

Rules
1. There are no rules.

Admins will be available to help new players, run events, reset items as needed. However, this is not PW for toddlers. Admins will not be restocking items, providing refunds, or dealing with general childish whining about so and so not playing fair.

Everything on the server will be decided democratically. This includes name changes, rule changes, geographic location of the server, etc. But the server will begin with a trial period with no rules.

Anyone and everyone is free to suggest a name for the server up until 5pm EST on 1/19/13. The name of the server will then be voted on. So far, the suggestions are:

ThisServerWontWork
PW_Freedom
Spruces_Trollcave
Randomfest
No Mans Land
Persistent_World
PW_Free_Play
Randomfest_2013
TnT_warRP
The_Real_TnT
IAmADisease
NoMoreBadmins

This is The No-rules Temple. If someone else wants to create a TnT server with some other meaning, they're welcome to.

SpruceTrap said:
they're welcome to.
It's wasn't your original idea anyway so I don't know what you think your playing at, it's almost like your giving people permission to use the name. You sound like a ****** when you say "The PW community has spoken", a small percentage of people wanted a no rules server, but it's like receiving a bad Christmas present when they get a no rules server, governed by and even bigger retard than our good old Vunce. I honestly hope to god this server dies within a week, owned by a petty thief who can't think of his own original ideas.

Despite the fact that I'm not entirely convinced your entitled to use ''TnT'' as a server name, I'm looking forward to this and am happy to finally see someone give this no-rule thing another try.

Elduar_Rhinestone said:
Despite the fact that I'm not entirely convinced your entitled to use ''TnT'' as a server name, I'm looking forward to this and am happy to finally see someone give this no-rule thing another try.

Welcome to the light!

Austro said:
Have fun dealing with spawnkillers! Oh wait, you can't do anything about them since their breaking no rules.

That's kind of the point. Rather than hiding behind 12 year admins who may or may not be online at the time, why not take justice in to your own hands? Every poll I've seen that has asked the community what degree of rules they want, no rules has been the most popular answer.

The community has spoken.

bobthe8th said:
Surely it'd be TNRT then...

I hyphenated no-rules. I'm practically the shakespear of PW.

TDC_Overlord said:
SpruceTrap said:
they're welcome to.
It's wasn't your original idea anyway so I don't know what you think your playing at, it's almost like your giving people permission to use the name. You sound like a ****** when you say "The PW community has spoken", a small percentage of people wanted a no rules server, but it's like receiving a bad Christmas present when they get a no rules server, governed by and even bigger retard than our good old Vunce. I honestly hope to god this server dies within a week, owned by a petty thief who can't think of his own original ideas.

People who use oppressive, inflammatory, bigoted language like "retard" will not get a response from me.

Neville said:
This should seriously be locked by an admin. Your a joke. Nothing but a fake.

I'm not breaking any rules. Is this how the corrupt powers that be react when a people's revolutationary gives the building blocks of PW what they want?

FIGHT THE POWER! THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!

Justice = Kill Spawn Killer 

Spawn Killer spawns and kills you

you spawn and spawn kill spawn killer

Nice Justice.

Have fun with your server

sinking_ship_small.jpg

A noob opening up a server with no rules. I will gladly spawnkill you 'till you start abusing, tnx for server.

And Austria, that is not how it works. Try to actually play on a nrs before talking ****. If you get spawnkilled repeatedly, you're doing something wrong.

Austro said:
Justice = Kill Spawn Killer 

Spawn Killer spawns and kills you

you spawn and spawn kill spawn killer

Nice Justice.

Have fun with your server

sinking_ship_small.jpg

If you don't like democracy, then no need to play on the server. No one's putting a gun to your head and telling you to enjoy freedom.

Lord Katsumoto said:
Haha go get em Spruce! FIGHT THE POWER indeed :razz: An interesting idea, not sure if it will last though hehe.

Contrary to the history the power that be would like us all to believe, PW servers have existed and flourished before without roleplay nazis enforcing half a dozen rules. Many players who have been around a while, such as myself, will even say it was the most enjoyable PW experience they've ever had.

A new dawn is rising.

Austro said:
It's not democracy, it's anarchy :smile:

Armie_knock said:
Democracy is bull**** anyways, will never work in a game or in the real world.

If you hate democracy and freedom that's fine, no one is forcing you to play on this server. You can still enjoy the warm cozy fascism you love on any number of other servers.

Austro said:
Except Spruce can't play on those warm cozy servers because he got banned for RDM, got angry and created this thread :smile:

Name a server, I'll meet you on it in five minutes. I could play on any server I want. I'm making a new server because the vanilla set of server rules have become incredibly boring and stiffing to the point that they're killing PW.

Back
Top Bottom