Can The Witcher 3 beat skyrim?

• Yes Indeed

Votes: 186 86.5%
  • No Of course

Votes: 51 23.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Calm down, folks. It is only a rumor.

Eurogamer says there was a hidden frame in the Cyberpunk 2077 CGI Trailer which said the following;

"We are about to reveal our other project which is much closer to being completed, and it will also be a fully open world game with an intense story."

"You can probably guess the game we're talking about. On the 5th February, it will all be clear."

They were known to be working on 2 AAA titles. One being Cyberpunk 2077, which is said to be released in 2015. Eurogamer thinks the other one is Witcher 3 but no way to be sure before February 5th, I guess.

Go nuts. It has been confirmed.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/02/05/witcher-3-open-world-non-linear-beard/

Hm, how long since Witcher 2 came out? One and a half years or something?
Hm, might be a bit rushed, especially when it's an open world game. Those need time to be really good.
Plus, they've also been working on that 360 port until last summer, which must've taken ressources away from either Cyberpunk or this.

Ah well, here's hoping for Witcher 3 anyway. Want that stupid third act of the Witcher 2 story to come to a proper close.
Here's also to a bloody non-console optimised UI >.>

Glorious! I am just about to finish the Witcher 2 when I get around to it, and it would be great if TW3 wasnt too far off after that.

I better leave, before all the spoilers from TW2 start rolling in.

Radalan said:
Wellenbrecher said:
Hm, how long since Witcher 2 came out? One and a half years or something?

I'm pretty sure 'much closer to being completed' just means that its release isn't as far as 2015 like Cyberpunk.
I believe they are planning on releasing one of their AAA titles on 2014 and the other on 2015. Since Cyberpunk was confirmed to be released on 2015, this is probably going to be released on 2014.

CD Projekt hasn't said anything about this new game, but they have mentioned their new REDEngine.

Gamasutra's article had the following;

The REDengine 3 focuses on creating open environments with multi-thread storylines, no doubt in an attempt to build on the elements that made The Witcher 2 so popular.

Players will be able to roam freely around a game world without loading times, says CD Projekt, with the aim to keep levels of immersion at a maximum. The engine also offers realistic face and body expressions, making character interaction more realistic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gIsYuPIKco

At some point you see concept art where he's riding on a horse and you can spot a beard. Full on view later on shows at least stubble as well.

Back
Top Bottom