[NC2013] Livestreams and Recordings -

Users who are viewing this thread

adsgasdsimple.png

Yo peeps, got our first stream announcement for you. There will be a stream Russia vs Poland on 24/02 at 18:00 GMT. It's arguably the biggest match of Group A so be sure to watch it! Can Harman's Poland side stake their claim on that top spot or will Sifon's Russia get their Nations Cup off to a winning start?

Russia vs Poland will be streamed by Warband Battlestream.​

172883Russia.png
            [size=24pt]VS[/size]         
128617Poland.png

Kick off at 18:00 GMT Sunday, 24/02.​
http://www.twitch.tv/warband_battlestream​

Apologies about the quality of the stream today, had some difficulties with new software which we will  be able to sort out for the next stream. We also recorded a copy of the match locally so I will post that when we've uploaded it.

Thanks to both teams for giving us an exciting match and keep an eye out because we'll be bringing your some more Nations Cup action soon!

Me and Cleric were supposed to be streaming Canada vs Italy but unfortunately they had already begun before the time we had been given.

Also because Deacon is a melt and didn't give me any proper details.

Shemaforash said:
Me and Cleric were supposed to be streaming Canada vs Italy but unfortunately they had already begun before the time we had been given.

Also because Deacon is a melt and didn't give me any proper details.

gf :wink: kick body etc.

ryozu said:
In case someone is interested in viewing the USA-FRA match, it is available here.
Merci de nous avoir mentionné, même ci c'étais parce-que Mok étais là. :razz:

Québec est notre communité française la plus grande, mais il y en a d'autres au Manitoba, Nouveau Brunswick et Ontario qui sont pas mâl grandes aussi.

Oh, and good match USA and France. Haha, I enjoyed watching the stream.

Back
Top Bottom